Esri Singapore Pte Ltd
Esri Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
As a competent company, we Esri Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of senior platform specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria not specified, experienced in computer/information technology & it-software and domiciled in singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
• Company: Esri Singapore Pte Ltd
• Position: Senior Platform Specialist
• Region: Singapore, Southeast Asia
• Work Level: Not Specified
• Work experience: -
• Qualification: Not Specified
• Type of work: Full-Time
• Specialization Required: Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
• Salary Estimation: SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700
Why Join Us
Enjoy being involved in... projects that make a real difference? Want to work on the latest location-aware technology in a fast-paced and engaging environment? Keen to play a vital part in changing the way people work, live, and experience information? Esri Singapore has the role for you.
Over the past 40 years, Esri Singapore has provided organisations with a wide variety of geospatial solutions. Its users span industries, from commercial and retail to national planning and public safety, and have driven the adoption of Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS platform as an integral part of their operations and processes, for better decision-making and business outcomes.
We are looking for a motivated individual – one who loves understanding and solving customer challenges through the application of GIS knowledge. Someone with a proven history of consistently delivering solutions with strong and positive client outcomes, to join Singapore’s largest pool of geospatial solution experts.
This role will appeal to you if you are GIS savvy and motivated to be part of a team that develops solutions for real-world scenarios. If you are naturally curious and inquisitive, good at creating and nurturing relationships, and enthusiastic about problem solving, this role will provide you with the vehicle to achieve these goals. You will get to work with a highly skilled and diverse team, the latest Esri technology, and interact with organisations across a wide range of industries that include transportation, public safety, government, utilities, insurance, the natural environment, and retail.
• Lead the team to engage customer and apply geospatial knowledge to solve user’s challenges with geospatial insights and produce better decisions.
• Work within project teams that will design, develop, and deliver solutions and workflows that apply geospatial concepts and algorithms, to enable clients to achieve new levels of effectiveness
• Augment your current skills with the training provided on Esri’s world-leading ArcGIS technology platform
• Build knowledge and expertise in the fast‑growing field of enterprise geospatial technology, while delivering high-value, high-impact, and cutting-edge solutions
• Design and develop digital solutions with your team to identify and solve complex challenges faced by our many clients
• Receive training and certification in world-leading ArcGIS technologies as well as support on complementary tools, to further enhance your current skillset and stay updated on latest ArcGIS and relevant technology trends and developments.
• Build, develop and grow any business relationships with stakeholders vital to the success of the project.
• Contribute to full SDLC including conducting requirements study, solutioning, design and implement enterprise solution
• Contribute to marketing engagements with end-users such as workshops, training delivery and incident support.
• Tertiary education in fields related to Information Technology, GIS, Geography, or Engineering.
• At least 4 years of working experience with Esri’s ArcGIS product suite, including ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Mobile Apps and web development and technologies
• Experience in working with geospatial datasets and data formats (such as DWG, DGN, BIM, 3DMax and others).
• PMP, CITPM, Scrum certified will be an advantage.
• Proactive and resourceful individual with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Hands-on experience for enterprise software solution stacks and technologies with strong knowledge in 2 or more of the following:
• Full-stack development: .NET, Python
• RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle
• ArcGIS or other GIS software technology
• Native mobile application development experience with iOS and Android
Advantages of working here
• Overtime Bonus
• Work experience
• Be taught first
• Build a good career
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsg.com
Senior Platform Specialist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.