Lallemand Blagnac France
3 weeks ago
• Provide day-to-day support for platform and network operation requests.
• Maintain and support all network hardware, including switches, firewalls, and access points.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot HP / Dell servers.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows Server (2008 – 2019)
• Install configure and troubleshoot VMWARE Platform
• Continuously monitor the capacity and performance of the company's IT resources network, servers, storage, etc.
• Communicate with the manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside‐the‐box thinking to provide high value‐of‐service.
• Provide after-hours on-call support and other duties as assigned.
• Analyze, recommend, and implement new technologies and improvements to infrastructure.
• Perform thorough technical analysis of any incident on Microsoft, Linux, network infrastructure, and in-house systems and escalate/liaise with other teams/departments, when necessary, to resolve an... incident.
• Work with all IT teams to achieve our SLO.
• Willing to travel to our offices around the world for maintenance and installation.
• Windows Servers (2012-2019)
• Active Directory
• Cisco (routeur, switch, firewall, Wifi)
• Vmware (Esxi, Vcenter)
• Linux (REHL, Ubuntu)
• Bilingual English / French
• Sense of initiative, resourcefulness, and autonomy.
• Great team spirit; team player.
• Work efficiently / Organized / Good time management.
• Strong technical aptitude and experience with a wide variety of technologies
• Ability to rapidly learn and if required evaluate a new tool or technology
• Demonstrated technical innovative leadership experience.
• Must have a strong customer and quality focus.
• Be able to work occasionally under pressure
• Must be available to travel
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 5,000 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Network and System Administrator Blagnac jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.