Medacs Healthcare Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
Our client is a leading network healthcare provider, with a mission to address the healthcare needs of all and offering many specialist centres to ensure the overall well-being of the individual. Our client is currently growing the intake of their patients with the opening of a brand-new outpatient medical and surgical facility based in central Dubai. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist/ Senior/ Rehab&Paediatric to become a part of the exciting new development. Suitable candidate must have a completed specialist training:
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Diploma in Nursing is not accepted due to licensing requirements)
• 3+ years post qualification experience, working in a hospital environment in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia
Prospective candidate must also hold a current and valid medical registration in their home country and must be eligible for DHA Dubai Registered Nursing title Our client offers the following... benefits:
• Attractive tax-free salary.
• 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
• Housing allowance.
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
• Licensure and visa costs
• Health Insurance.
• Malpractice Insurance.
• End of service bonus
If you are looking to make a change and a new opportunity, please feel free to contact: [email protected] or +0044 (0) 2030964633
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Clinical Nurse Specialist(senior)rehab & Paediatric Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.