ViaPulsa Indonesia Indonesia
2 months ago
Tentang pekerjaan ini :
We are looking for 2 Full Stack Developers (Mobile & Web) to design and build the systems that power our core business Financial Technology Services. As a Full Stack Developer, you will build features that introduce or significantly expand capabilities for our business teams, opening the way to new markets, partners, and other opportunities. You will have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of tasks. While this role will primarily focus on both backend/FrontEnd
What we are looking for :
• At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying large scale applications, microservices in any language or stack
• Deep knowledge in one or more of these areas: MongoDB, Kafka extensively while our primary languages are Node.JS, React.JS, React Native, Flutter
• Understanding of current UX/UI trends and best practices
• Familiar with UI library and how to create one
• Experience in... Cross Browser implementation
• Excellent attitude and passion working in a team with a willingness to learn
• Experience in building low latency, high volume REST API requests handling
• Experience in working in distributed caches like Redis
• Experience in containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience working in any cloud platforms (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Interested in continually improving website and user experience
• Building state of art Development, QA and Production environment
• Ability to Get Stuff Done!
• Prior experience using Typescript. Express.JS, Copilot is a plus
• Prior experience with, Basic AWS, CI/CD is a great plus
• You have set up and maintained a build pipeline with Webpack
• You have experience writing modular CSS and an appreciation for accessibility and progressive enhancement.
• You are enthusiastic about collaborating across departments to solve challenging problems
• You are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
• You care about performance of the UI as well as making sure it performs correctly with well-tested code.
• You can identify and articulate trade offs in frontend architecture
• You can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
• You are excited about both learning new things and teaching others
• Knowledge of TDD, SOLID, and other clean code techniques
• Experience in a similar role is a must
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS MOBILE & WEB Indonesia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.