Autodesk San Francisco CA United States
3 months ago
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is the world leader in design software with over $2.5B+ in revenue and customers in every industry you can think of. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
The Principal Engineer will be working with an Engineering team in an Agile environment. Responsibilities include delivering quality solutions through analyzing, Design and Solutioning. This involves partnering with architects to drive solutions, establishing clear requirements through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
• Hands on development
• Work within a collaborative, Agile environment
• Assume independent responsibility and work effectively within a team
• Provide subject matter expertise to projects and implements industry best ETL technologies to satisfy client requirements
• Design and develop optimal code to maintain exceptional performance in processing large volumes of data across diverse sources
• Gather and translate business requirements into analytical applications
• Collaborate with other project members and drive the development of BI initiatives
• Design, develop, and test ETL solutions including modeling data warehouse metadata and automating data loading processes
• Establish ETL environments according to project requirements
• Design and implement an efficient migration process to move ETL objects from development to test and production environments
• Understand database design, programming concepts, data modeling and framework management
• SAP Finance Application
• AWS Cloud Experience
• Snowflake/Database Experience
• Excellent Communication and Debugging skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
• 5-8 years of Design, develop, document new and existing software systems
• 4+ years of strong hands-on experience in integration, Cloud Application like AWS
• Strong Experience on Data Ware House Applications and Finance Modules
• Strong background on working with Business and Stake Holders and understand the requirements
• Strong Experience with programming using python or any other language
• Strong exposure to API's, Integrations
• Extensive knowledge in PL/SQL
• Prior work experience in Finance Reporting Domain is a plus
• Rich experience in preparing data for job runs, support existing jobs, solve, analyze and repair production issues.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, technical, multi-tasking and a motivated team player with excellent inter-personal skills
Remote work ok
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $139,100 and $224,950. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world
San Francisco CA USA
Jobs in San Francisco CA United States
Principal Software Engineer Remote San Francisco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.