BDO Unibank, Inc
BDO Unibank, Inc Calamba Laguna Philippines
2 months ago
• This position is primarily responsible in driving existing sales teams in meeting sales targets while pursuing sales strategies and programs, coordinating with support units and closely monitoring sales performance. He/She will render credit decision and ensures credit quality of accounts. He/She will also assist the Area Head in identifying and monitoring new markets, changing customer needs, competitive moves and appropriate loan products.
• Formulates branch sales strategies and directs implementation for the sales teams to hit sales targets.
• Ensures that the sales teams generate adequate loan turn-ins, approvals and bookings.
• Closely monitors sales, credit and collection performance against set targets and takes necessary action on any variances.
• Validates and approves credit recommendations of Account Officers (AOs) to conform with prescribed limits & thereby maintain credit quality
• Formulates and/or implements prescribed training and... recognition programs.
• Implements policies, procedures and programs that achieves cost efficiencies, service and credit quality.
• Graduate of any 4 year degree course.
• With at least 2 years experience in handling a team and selling bank products.
• Has good people management, selling, training and communication skills.
• With adequate credit knowledge, people and leadership abilities.
• Preferably can drive a motorcycle.
• Must be willing to do field work and be assigned in Biñan, Laguna
Calamba Laguna Philippines
Jobs in Calamba Laguna Philippines
Team Head (BDO Network Bank: Biñan, Laguna) Calamba jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.