Queensland Government Hervey Bay QLD Australia
3 months ago
Position status Permanent Position type Full-time Occupational group Education & Training Classification Teacher Workplace Location Wide Bay Job ad reference QLD/473806 Closing date 31-Mar-2023 Yearly salary Fortnightly salary Total remuneration Salary Other Job duration Commence: 10 July 2023 (Term 3) Contact person CQ Recruitment Contact details 07 4932 4078
Access the National Relay Service
Gayndah is one of the oldest towns in Australia and is bursting with history and old fashioned charm. It is home to an array of stunning heritage listed buildings and bridges that offer a glimpse into the history of rural Queensland. The surrounding land is prime for grazing and growing crops, the town is particularly proud of its abundant citrus orchards. There is a fabulous biennial Orange Festival to celebrate the citrus that can be found in the region. The town clock is also shaped as an orange tree and the "Big Orange" is a popular attraction. As part of the North Burnett... Region Gayndah is 163km from Bundaberg and 328km from Brisbane.
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
What is in it for you?
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
• assistance with relocating
• attractive salary and benefits
• incentives for teaching in remote areas
• locality allowance in specified locations
• subsidised accommodation in specified locations
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
• A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
• Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please Click Here.
• In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please Click Here.
• Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
• Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident).
How to apply:
• Click the Green
Hervey Bay QLD Australia
Jobs in Hervey Bay QLD Australia
Teacher - Secondary - English, Drama - Burnett State College Hervey Bay QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.