United Nations ESCAP
United Nations ESCAP Thailand Thailand
2 months ago
-Job Code Title:
Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
6 November 2022-13 November 2022
Job Opening number:
Staffing Exercise ID:
• United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for DiversityResult of Service
• Objective: Reach a wider audience for the programme entitled ‘Getting everyone in the picture: strengthening civil registration and vital statistics systems in Asia and the Pacific’ (Data for Health Initiative)
Deliverables: Develop two draft designs for selection and submit the final design for Legal Identification paper, Death registration paper, 4 Business Process Improvement (BPI) short profiles.
• Home based
• The mandate of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is to promote inclusive economic, social and environmental... development and support regional cooperation and integration in the Asian and Pacific region. ESCAP’s role as a regional development arm of the United Nations Secretariat, is to support its membership, through its analytical, normative and technical cooperation, to respond to the development priorities.
As part of ESCAP role in supporting SDG implementation in the region, ESCAP Statistics Division has developed statistical methods and tools to assess progress at the regional and sub-regional levels and is leading the regional initiative to ‘Get Every One in the Picture’. To support these activities, the programme entitled ‘Getting Every One in the Picture: strengthening civil registration and vital statistics systems in Asia and the Pacific’ is receiving funding from Bloomberg Philanthropies.
A wide variety of activities are being implemented under this programme at national, subregional, and regional levels to facilitate the SDG monitoring and the implementation of the regional initiative. Therefore, to reach a wide audience, ESCAP is seeking an individual contractor to undertake the following tasks under thedirect supervision of the Chief of the Population and Social Section.
Develop two draft layout designs for selection for Legal Identification paper (40 pages), Death registration paper (20 pages), 4 Business Process Improvement (BPI) short profiles (2 pages each) by using the existing ‘Get Every One in the Picture’ design elements including icons, backgrounds, color schemes, etc.
• Submit the final design for Legal Identification paper, Death registration papers, 4 Business Process Improvement (BPI) papers with selected layout design and infographic. The total estimated number of pages are 70
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• University degree and/ higher education in communication technology with specialization in graphic design would be an asset.
• 3 Years of work experience
• Experience in data visualization and in developing graphic designs for publications and advocacy materials.
• Experience with producing publications within the UN system is an advantage.
• Have a good command of English.
• No Fee
• THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS
Graphic Designer 194723 Thailand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.