Mentric Technologies Manama Bahrain
3 months ago
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
• *Graphic Designer Responsibilities**:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, presentations and websites with software such as canva and photoshop.
... Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• *Graphic Designer Requirements**:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Canva and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• *Salary**: BD250.000 - BD400.000 per month
- Diploma (preferred)
- Graphic Designer: 3 years (required)
- English (preferred)
Application Deadline: 07/02/2023
Expected Start Date: 07/02/2023
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.