Macdonald And Company
Macdonald And Company Shanghai China
3 months ago
We are working with a global leading real estate asset management company that has seen significant growth over the last few years. As part of their continued growth, they are looking to hire a senior level Asset Manager to join a team in Shanghai.
• This role is responsible for the management of assets to deliver outstanding investment returns within the investment objectives and parameters established. The incumbent will be responsible for managing local relationships and property management teams and will focus on strategically adding value to specific assigned properties.
• The role is expected to develop strong relationships within the team and across the other real estate functional areas and to establish linkages with the market and external parties that will result in better investment outcomes.
• This role will also be involved in the broader aspects of the real estate business, including analysis and review of investment opportunities and providing asset management... inputs.
• Asset performance of assigned assets in Greater China by targeting income and capital growth through leasing, valuation, development or sales process, in line with agreed strategic objectives
• Responsible for managing relationships with investment partners and advisors (financial, legal, insurance, real estate consultants etc.)
• Direct asset management activities to best achieve the return objectives of the client while earning fees for the company
• Assume responsibility for managing debt financing for assets, including reporting to the financiers on a regular basis and also refinancing assets when the debt matures
• Review Annual Business Plans for strategic direction of assets and prepare property operating and capital budgets and leasing plans
• Identify, propose and implement asset enhancement works including major renovations and repositioning
• Collaboration of the property managers and plan/supervise marketing and promotional activities
• Update the investment model, all historic and future cash flows on a quarterly basis to track all forecast investment performance
• Prepare coherent and accurate financial analysis and investment performance reports for internal and external stakeholders as required
• Prepare coherent and accurate financial analysis in support of key asset level capital events and investment decisions (major leases, hold/sell analysis etc.)
• Carry out internal valuations and review external valuation reports
• Take part in the acquisition process, review acquisitions acquisition assumptions and oversee due diligence on asset management related matters
• Lead and execute all aspects of the disposition process
• Work with the Investment Teams on the evaluation, negotiation and execution of agreements and other transaction-related legal documentation of SPAs, financing documents, joint venture documents etc.
• Other duties and projects as assigned by team leader
Over 6 years of relevant experience in real estate asset management or fund management; ideally with some experience in equity investment (acquisitions and asset / portfolio management
Asset Management Senior Manager/Associate Director Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.