Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Employment Type: Contract
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites. This position will be on contract basis.
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
•... Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Scienceor related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: ca[email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
• Minimum Qualification
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.