Reckitt Benckiser (Thailand) Ltd.
Reckitt Benckiser (Thailand) Ltd. Bang Phli District Samut Prakan Thailand
3 months ago
SUMMARY OF ROLES
• Perform microbiological testing to support Health product Development.
• Accurate reporting of results of microbiology testing.
• The position will be based in Bangplee, Samutprakarn
• Perform Microbiological Examination (ME) and Antimicrobial Efficacy Test (AET) to support R&D Health Category on stability program, validation batches, etc.
• Perform microbiological test method validation/suitability.
• To ensure that all microbiology testing is carried out according to required standard procedures and requirements and to agreed timelines.
• Responsible and accountable for all the record of the required information with the purpose of traceability and reliability of test results from R&D Microbiology laboratory.
• Ensure data integrity of all the primary data, test result and test report are accurately reported to meet Reckitt standard and regulatory standards.
• Any issues, risks, out of specification (OOS) or out of trend (OOT... clearly highlighted to supervisor in a timely manner. Lab investigation report, Corrective Action/Preventive Action must be provided as per requirement in a timely manner.
• Control stock and issue Purchase Order (SAP) for culture media and required lab supplies.
• Perform media preparation and quality control of culture media.
• Be responsible for equipment validation and calibration and that be assigned by supervisor.
• Co-responsible for housekeeping, cleanliness, and safety in the microbiological laboratory, also responsible for taking care of laboratory facilities to keep them in good condition and ready for use.
• To generate microbiological data and assist in development of robust evaluation methodologies leading to new product claim and sustainable and consumer-relevant claims.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCES/ SKILLS
Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or related field.
Work experience requirements:
• Relevant experience working within a microbiology laboratory or R&D laboratory of regulated industry would be benefit.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience SAP application is preferable.
• Ability to work under pressure with competing demands from different R&D categories
Bang Phli District Samut Prakan Thailand
Jobs in Bang Phli District Samut Prakan Thailand
R&D Microbiologist Bang Phli District jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.