Royal Bank Of Canada
Royal Bank Of Canada Toronto Canada
3 months ago
We are on the lookout for a capable Executive Assistant to join our vibrant team at Royal Bank of Canada in Toronto, ON.
Growing your career as a Full Time Executive Assistant is an awesome opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, cooperation and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Executive Assistant at Royal Bank of Canada today!
Come Work with Us! At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose. Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will play a critical role by... providing direct support to the VP, Payment Products Delivery & Integration and other senior management team members as required. In addition, you will collaborate with RBC Leadership, the senior management team and business partners on behalf of the VP, Payment Products Delivery & Integration , follow-up on action items, maintain calendars, coordinate travel arrangements, facilitate department events, maintain and organize files.
What will you do?
• Act as the key contact for the VP, Payment Products Delivery & Integration that you will be supporting.
• Calendar management including prioritizing scheduling and managing conflicts; provide support in organizing meetings, video and in person meetings (book meeting location and equipment resources)
• Set up and coordinate business planning sessions, town halls, staff meetings, management meetings, bi-weekly management team meetings and one-on-ones with direct reports.
• As required, follow up on any agenda items or deliverables including coordination with facilitator and presenters to deliver materials in a timely manner.
• Support the overall objectives of the senior management team with the coordination of meeting planning and materials, including providing administrative support, organizing of team meetings, events and help with town hall meetings, etc.
• Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements VP, Payment Products Delivery & Integration and team, as needed.
• Maintain vacation schedule and up-to-date records for the executive and their direct reports within Workday.
• Prepare expense reports ensuring accuracy and adherence to policies ensuring expense reimbursement is within the expense report guidelines; validate expense reports prior to approval.
• Proactively seek opportunities to provide additional value to ensure all established deadlines/commitments are met.
What do you need to succeed?
• 5+ years working with Executives (Vice President & above).
• Technically savvy; highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, tact, positive can-do attitude.
• Outstanding time management and organization skills.
• Experience with Human Resources tool, Workday.
What’s in it for you?
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Personal and Commercial Banking
View phone number on jobs.rbc.com:00
View phone number on jobs.rbc.com:00
I nclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Benefits of working as a Executive Assistant in Toronto, ON:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package
Executive Assistant - Hiring Urgently Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.