Joe Fresh Toronto Canada
3 months ago
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
2 Fraser Ave, Suite 100, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1Y6
Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh is a leading source for modern style and accessible design, offering comprehensive lifestyle collections for men, women and children. Joe Fresh delivers quality and compelling value in categories spanning in apparel, accessories, footwear. Joe Fresh collections are polished and sophisticated, with a focus on essential designs that appeal to a broad range of style-savvy consumers. With more than 350 Joe Fresh departments from coast to coast, the Joe fresh network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness, and inclusivity. We are looking for innovative, hardworking, and collaborative team members for our Joe Fresh team. Join our team in our... goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Why is this role important?
Reporting to the Vice President Product Development & Technical Design, the Executive Assistant will assist in the support and execution of programs, presentations and initiatives that aid in the growth of the Joe Fresh business. You will be responsible for the management and coordination of a wide variety of assignments and tasks for the team. As an excellent communicator, with strong negotiating and influencing skills, you will display integrity and efficiency in representing the team, both internally and externally to all stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide full administrative support to the following:
• Vice President, Product Development & Technical Design
• Vice President, Sourcing, Production & Business Transformation
• Vice President, National Operations & Visual Merchandising
• Vice President, Marketing & Communications
• Typically performs a variety of routine office duties involving record and file maintenance, meeting/travel arrangements, planning and execution of on or offsite meetings, processing expense reports, department and company event planning (e.g. off sites, team building, group meetings, holiday party)
• Leads administrative activities, develops and coordinates procedures, and uses considerable written and verbal communication skills to represent the department
• Handle daily calendar including scheduling of meetings, appointments and booking all travel arrangements (local, national and international)
• Provide support to executives or team members for general administrative needs such as compiling, designing, reviewing and coordinating various materials for presentations and confidential documents
• Follow up and act as a liaison with various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization in a professional and confidential manner
• Use professional judgment to screen, prioritize and determine actions for incoming calls and inquiries
• Functions autonomously, exercises discretion and judgement, and works independently on a variety of complex and diversified assignment and special projects.
• Liaise with senior executives and executive assistants throughout the Company in a professional and confidential manner
• Commitment to promoting a workplace of inclusiveness and belonging.
• Ensures company procedures are followed and directs questions accordingly.
What You Bring:
• Minimum 5 years administrative experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
• Proficient with business and personal errands
• Organized and able to move quickly within a fast-paced environment
• Consistent track record prioritizing multiple projects and managing time well
• Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, acquire approvals and establish relationships
• Knowledge of business, personal and social etiquette
• Polished and professional disposition
• Self-starter, resourceful and meticulous
• Flexibility and a phenomenal teammate
• Available for travel
Loblaw colleagues also enjoy:
• Work Perks Program
• Tuition Reimbursement & Online Learning
• Pension & Benefits
• Paid Vacation
How You’ll Succeed:
At Joe Fresh, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
Joe Fresh recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application
Executive Assistant (On-site) Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.