Randstad Canada Westmount Canada
3 months ago
Are you a technology enthusiast, self-starter, with great attention to detail and strong customer service skills?
You are known for your highly developed organizational skills, your avant-garde side, as well as being problem-solving, showing initiative and common sense?
You have always been involved in the community in some way and are known for your altruism and your human side?
Look no further, the ideal job for you is at hand!
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the Executive Director in the field of ethics and religious culture located in the city of Westmount.
- Position: Exceutive Assistant
- Permanent, full time
- Workplace: Office
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Salary: $50,000 to $60,000, depending on experience
- Start date: As soon as possible
What the position of Executive Assistant in Ethics and Religious Culture in the city of Westmount offers you:
- A permanent, full-time... position
- Work in the office
- Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Salary between $50,000 and $60,000, depending on experience
- Attractive benefits (full insurance, vacations, monthly cell phone subscription)
What your day will look like as an Executive Assistant in Ethics and Religious Culture in downtown Montreal:
- Working closely with the Executive Director to ensure completion of all projects and tasks
- Filing, organizing and archiving confidential files/documents in paper and electronic format
- Convene, prepare documentation for and follow up on meetings of the Board of Directors, Officers, Chairs and Committees and the Annual General Meeting
- Maintain communication with the cemetery office, rabbinical office, accounting and other departments
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Respond to all member inquiries
- Follow up with new members and prepare welcome packets
- Proofreading, editing and formatting the weekly electronic newsletter and the quarterly newsletter
- Administration of holidays and preparation of the buildings for this purpose
- Follow-up on the fundraising campaign and other fundraising initiatives
- Creating, editing and updating the "Compilation of Policies and Procedures" book
- Administering the Israel Scholarship Program
- All other related administrative tasks
Do you have what it takes for this Executive Assistant position in the field of ethics and religious culture in downtown Montreal?
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of administration
- Spoken and written English - French is an asset
- Client-oriented approach
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational, initiative and judgment skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Professionalism, attention to detail, adaptability, autonomy, creativity
- Excellent computer skills, experience with database systems and ability to learn new systems.
Interested in this position?
Send us an email anytime at [email protected] or [email protected].
If you know anyone interested in administrative support positions, please feel free to provide them with our contact information. We will be happy to help them!
For more information on this and all other positions currently available, visit www.randstad.ca.
We look forward to receiving your resume!
All resumes received will be considered equally.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada, 525 Viger Avenue West, Suite 501, Montreal, Quebec H2Z 0B3
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process
Executive assistant Westmount jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.