Population Services International Myanmar
Population Services International Myanmar Shan Burma
2 months ago
Social Business Unit/Myanmar is looking for Medical Sales Supervisor who is responsible to build a strong relationship with healthcare professionals and introducing products, promoting brand awareness, create to get the prescription, and responsible for planning, implementing and managing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
What is Social Business Unit: Due to the global strategy, we set up the Social Business Unit under PSI/Myanmar starting from early 2017. Social Business Unit is doing marketing & selling the products to the market by applying commercial business strategy. Our products are playing in the lead role in the market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Calling on Doctors with predetermined frequency to promote, discuss, remind, and sample the brands of the company in the assigned territory,
• Visiting pharmacies/ clinics/ hospital to make sure that the brands are easily available,
• Participate, organize and conduct the events... (CMEs round table meeting, seminar) for the organization’s business objectives,
• Build the strong relationship with doctors, key decision makers (Trade Outlet) and sales promoters (Chemist),
• Work closely with Distributor sales team in order to achieve growth in the distribution and ensure availability and visibility of All PSI product categories,
• Closely Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager/ Marketing team for planning, implementing, evaluation and monitoring of sales activities/ trade marketing activities in assigned area,
• Inventory check and monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc.,
• Achieving assigned targets for every brand of the company,
• Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager,
• Must be a bachelor degree;
• Should have three to five years of experience in relevant field;
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, dynamic, proactive and passionate at work;
• Computer literacy is required, including proficiency in standard business applications include in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access,
Please copy the below lin and fill in for further process. https://forms.office.com/r/zHrXpJSWHu=
Performance Based Incentive
Shan Myanmar (Burma)
Medical Sales Supervisor-Taunggyi (Readvertising) Shan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.