Helloworld Travel New Zealand
Helloworld Travel New Zealand Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Helloworld currently employs people across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, India, and Greece. Through this talented group of people, the company supports an extensive network of travel agencies.
Working at Helloworld Travel is dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding. Whether you work in retail, wholesale, shared services, tour operations, logistics, our DMC brands, or air tickets consolidation, you will be supporting a business whose goal is to make sure our customer's travel journeys are memorable.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for driving business and network development for the New Zealand branded retail group.
The role provides high-calibre support to the branded network in New Zealand to ensure they provide the highest quality experience to their customers.
A results driven role, responsible for account management and the strategic development of the Helloworld Travel network through enhancement of the profitability and mutual success of its Member Agents... and the network.
What you’re Accountable for:
• Proactively identify new Retail member opportunities.
• Ensure retention and growth of existing Retail members, as per business plan targets.
• Actively engage and liaise with the Relationship Advisory Committee on a regular basis.
• Provide account management support to Helloworld Travel Members' enquiries and requests for operational assistance. By recognising trends in support requirements,' you will be empowered to provide input to the strategic direction and management of the Helloworld Travel programs.
• Ensure the Helloworld Travel value proposition is delivered, communicated, and demonstrated to all members by supporting contract analysis and modelling.
• Support the development of revenue management information reporting to Helloworld Members.
• Assist in implementing and communicating new products and travel industry supplier discounts & deals.
• Collaboratively build strategic business plans with network members and partners.
Helloworld Travel Employee Benefits
What do we offer Helloworld Travel employees?
• Staff discounts on travel
• Opportunities for discounted family travel
• Regular Staff and industry Events
• Career progression and support
• Learning and Upskilling opportunities
Helloworld Travel is a geographically dispersed business. You may be required to travel or work across NZ from time to time.
Helloworld Travel is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not tolerate workplace discrimination, bullying or harassment. As a people leader, you will ensure that you uphold our values, demonstrate strong leadership, and foster an environment that values diversity and opportunity.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undergo a police check as part of our recruitment process
Auckland New Zealand
National Business Manager Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.