McDonald's Agia Paraskevi Greece
3 months ago
Premier Capital Hellas, the Developmental Licensee of McDonald’s restaurants in Greece, is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator in Athens.
The successful jobholder will be accountable for assisting the Procurement Manager in managing and coordinating the activities of supply chain and its partners, purchasing and distribution of food and paper, products and services from source to the restaurants assuring an uninterrupted supply in accordance with the company’s quality standards at the most competitive price possible.
• Oversees the levels of warehouse stock and places orders to suppliers as needed to fulfil restaurant’s demand and maintaining service levels
• Processing order confirmations from suppliers quickly and effectively, ensures timely delivery of products to the DC and the restaurants, liaising with other stakeholders where necessary
• Ensures that during order scheduling, constraints like warehouse space limitations, arrival of... other deliveries etc., are taken into consideration. As well as that condition of material in stock is inspected on a regular basis and to keep all stakeholders updated on issues related to condition and expiry dates.
• Resolving issues where stock does not arrive exactly as it should
• Managing, checking and authorizing all relevant documentation i.e. invoices, Certificates, Confirmations of arrival etc. ensuring full traceability of the products
• Oversees the labelling of the products
• Communicating any issues (delay, pricing, quality, volume) to the Supervisor
• Maintains product, supplier and pricing database. Facilitates with the Finance Dept. the yearly stock taking of all items kept in stock
• Preparing forecasts, reports, analysis and presentations
• Reviews suppliers for least cost / best value, safe and specification products and services, ensuring products and services consistently meet company’s standards
• Support for product re-calls, product traceability
• Assisting with Administrative tasks
Main Qualifications / Personal Characteristics
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field preferred
• Office admin skills
• Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written) essential
• Data literacy - strong numerical reasoning essential
• Expert proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook. Experience with ERP systems desired but not essential
• Good interpersonal skills, especially to be able to communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders
• Good time management and organizational skills to meet timescales and deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Problem-solving abilities
• Flexible and adaptable
• Travels availability
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment providing international opportunities.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed CV together with a covering letter to c[email protected] or by clicking here with a subject SCADMIN-02.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Agia Paraskevi Greece
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR Agia Paraskevi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.