Parsons Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None : Captain of your own mind We’re looking an individual who solves problems and makes decisions based on observations and experience - an analyst who has the confidence, judgment, and flexibility of mind to handle issues as they arise. We’re looking for an Analyst who can oversee without overshadowing We nurture and are nurtured by people who work well on their own. Our staff, right up to the senior executive level, is self-reliant, responsible and most productive when someone is not looking over their shoulders. Still, the work gets done in a most productive way, and quality reflects the pride of those who have taken “ownership” of it. If you want autonomy, but can be receptive to input, you’re going to like it here. The major functions of the position are as follows:
• Develop systems and tools for data capture and reporting using relational database, Power BI, and other systems.
• Provide support on analyzing data and... developing reports. Working closely with respective SME’s to gather, maintain and analyze data and set up automated reports.
• Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data against indicators and program specific benchmarks.
• Assist respective SME’s to make predictions and recommendations based on collected and analyzed information.
• Ratify various data sets to ensure the integrity and completeness of all documents.
• Assist respective SMEs to compose various technical memorandums and reports.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations including creating charts and tables etc.
The chief requirements of this position are as follows:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Construction, or a related technical or scientific field; or similar course of study at an accredited school (or substituted education and experience).
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
• Proficient developing and maintaining relational databases and dashboards using Access, Power BI, and others.
• Familiarity with data mining, ability to develop and manipulate, and maintain databases.
• Demonstrated experience using software used for advanced statistical analysis and tools for data visualization.
• Ability to develop mathematical algorithms and applications in response to analytical/reporting requirements.
• Ability to identify systems enhancements and new capabilities, concept demonstrators, capability business cases.
• Ability to provide training as new systems and capabilities move into operational use.
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment. Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious and proactive. SharePoint design and development are a plus.
• Graphic design skills or experience is a plus
Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Senior Data Analyst Al Madinah Al Munawwarah Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.