HARTMANN GROUP Johannesburg South Africa
3 months ago
Join our team as a
To market and sell the HARTMANN brands effectively to achieve sales targets as set out in the annual plans for your territory (Gauteng East and Mpumalanga). Achieve targets by understanding the needs and wants of the customer within the territory and by providing expert clinical advice and training to key customers.
Your area of responsibility:
• Grow HARTMANN brands’ market share in your territory through achieving the desired call rate (usually 6 – 10 per day) for designated healthcare and other institutions as advised by your Line Manager
• Work closely with your partner representatives to HARTMANN Portfolio sales in institutions and nursing homes through training and providing expert advice to customers.
• Plan and implement territory strategies and activities within agreed company portfolio strategies, budgets and timelines.
• Present at customer and company meetings, forums and other areas as required to drive sales
•... Gather competitive and market trend information, feeding back to your line manager on a regular basis.
• Utilise CRM fully to optimally manage your territory, completing activities as required by the company systems and requirements
• Maintain knowledge of HARTMANN product portfolios through attending relevant training.
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and business development.
What we look for:
• A qualification in Business Administration, Life Sciences or similar
• Advanced training abilities
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal relations and customer focus
Department: Sales & Marketing
Please send in your application documents via our online platform to Tshego Moagi
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Sales Consultant Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.