Moonfare Braga Portugal
3 months ago
Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the... world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Talent Acquisition Manager - Tech (m/f/d)
This role is a remote position based in Portugal, ideally Lisbon
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to add to our high performing, culture centric team and be a crucial part of our next exciting growth chapter. Working closely with our technology teams, this person will be responsible for managing the full end to end recruitment cycle, from taking role requirements from hiring managers, sourcing and screening candidates, arranging interviews and managing the recruitment process all the way through to the offer stage. You will have plenty of opportunity to make a tangible impact on how Talent Acquisition operates and develops at Moonfare through taking ownership over projects that add to the capability of the function, in areas such as candidate experience and employer branding. This role is a key hire that will allow Moonfare to scale up our new Tech Hub in Lisbon.
• Build and manage pipelines, keeping all stakeholders informed at every stage whist also conducting interviews, tracking progress against a clear forecast and reporting weekly to key stakeholders
• Actively source through a variety of methods, mainly head hunting and using LinkedIn to find the highest quality candidates
• Delivering key project areas will be an exciting part of this role, adding capabilities to both the Talent Acquisition function as well as the overall business
• Be a true talent advisor and coach for hiring managers and candidates – you will hold hiring managers accountable for offering an outstanding candidate experience and support them to make the best hiring decisions
• Focus on quality as the business continues to grow, with a high level of autonomy
The next Moonfarian:
• 3+ years experience of full end to end tech recruitment experience, preferably within a startup or growth environment
• Excellent relationship management skills, be able to manage expectations, be solutions focused and able to use data for decision making
• Can coach others and be able to work in a constructive, collaborative and forward thinking environment
• Actively sourcing candidates through a variety of methods, and be creative in their approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Project management experience; from proposal through to delivery
• Passionate to succeed and be able to successfully communicate Moonfare to potential candidates
• Resilient coupled with a growth mindset
• Problem solver who enjoys devising creative solutions to resolve issues
• Sees outstanding candidate experience as a priority
If you feel you do not meet all of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Invest in yourself:
• Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
• Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
• Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher, FTEs only).
• Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We’re committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.
Moonfare focuses on Marketplaces, Invest Online, Private Equity , and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, London, and Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Moonfare has raised $28M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.moonfare.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn
Tech Talent Acquisition Manager - Portugal (m/f/d) Braga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.