Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
An IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems, for business systems, office systems, computer networks, telephone systems and all other systems, applications, softwares or networks throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible, in the pre-opening phase, to familiarize yourself and follow the brand(s) standards, pre-opening budget, timeline and Roadmap to opening the hotels(s).
You will ensure to be aware and fully updated with all related info, strategy of the hotel(s) as well as your department, related to installation, testing & commissioning, licensing and the successful opening of the hotel(s).
In your capacity as an IT Manager, you will supervise the IT Department to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for the hotel(s), team members and Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards.
Specifically, the IT Manager will perform the following tasks to the... highest standards:
• Ensure, during pre-opening phase, to have smooth and detailed handover of hotel(s) facilities from owners/contractor/project manager for your department and/or other departments as assigned by your line manager
• Put / activate in place all Policies & SOP’s related to the brand concerning the opening/running of your department at the highest efficient level
• Recruit qualified team members related to your department in line with pre-opening budget and in coordination with your line manager.
• Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system failure or outages
• Supervise the IT Department/team on a daily basis
• Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
• Understand, fully, the legal requirements on IT governance and security
• Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise
• Identify current and future system needs and provide solutions for the identified needs
• Build strong internal working relationships with all hotel Departments
What are we looking for?
IT Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Hotel Pre-opening experience
• Previous IT leadership experience in a 5 or 4 stars hotel for at least 3 years
• Excellent knowledge of hotel applications, systems, servers and network.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies, including networks, databases, business applications, and development methodology
• Ability to plan ahead and develop contingency plans, where necessary
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to develop team members and self
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Cluster Information Technology Manager - Pre-opening Embassy... Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.