Katalyst Philippines Philippines
2 months ago
Our office is one of the leading venture capital firms in the Philippines and a trailblazer in investment opportunities in Southeast Asia with interests in real estate, healthcare and financial services including the emerging blockchain and digital therapeutics sector. As part of our growth efforts, we are looking for Investment Analysts that will help us build relationships with other venture capitalists and investors.
• Researches and analyzes various potential markets and industries for investment trends and opportunities.
• Monitors current equity and interest rates in the market while gathering information from industry experts and target companies.
• Evaluates opportunities by interpreting financial information and writing financial research summaries and reports of potential trades.
• Meets with the company's investment portfolio manager, management, fund managers, and other affiliated executives.
• Performs management consultancy duties and provides informed... recommendations.
• Assists in building, managing, and monitoring company portfolio
• Perform other tasks related to the role.
• Research and analyze various potential markets and industries for investment trends and opportunities
• Monitor current equity and interest rates in the market, as well as gather information from industry experts and target companies
• Evaluate opportunities by interpreting financial information and writing financial research summaries and reports of individual potential trades
• Regularly meet with the company's investment portfolio manager, the management, fund managers, and other relevant persons
• Perform management consultancy duties
• Assist in building, managing, and monitoring the company's portfolio
• Perform other tasks related to the role
• Entry-level Investment Analysts should have 2-3 years of work experience while senior-level Investment Analysts should have at least 5 years of minimum work experience.
• Must be a graduate from any reputable universities and colleges, preferably Finance, Business Management, Economics degrees.
• Solid investment experience in investment banking, private equity, and venture capital.
• Proficient in financial modeling (balance sheet, income statement, and projection, financial evaluation of the company), investment valuation techniques and cash flow modeling.
• Relevant experience in client management.
• Extensive industry knowledge in fintech, BTC, cryptocurrencies, e-commerce, online payments, and digital finance with a special interest in current events.
• Shows good public speaking and presentation as well as excellent English communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills, outstanding pro-activeness and self-motivation.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Investment Analyst Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.