RWS Group France France
2 months ago
Professional freelance French translator and passionate about unlocking IT content to a larger audience? The challenge is calling you... Register now to join our Community!
RWS is looking for native French translators specialized in IT translation from English (US) into French (France).
This freelance job is an opportunity to contribute to providing users with localised software and support content in French (France), while supporting one of RWS' most significant information technology clients and a top global brand.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Regular freelance IT translation work
· Free CAT tool access and training
· Scope: Highly technical IT support content (mostly online documentation for cloud products, development tools, AI, etc.).
· No hand-offs: claim projects in your own time and deliver them back directly in our platform
· Work independently, yet within a team of peer translators and reviewers that can support each other and share know-how
· Professional advancement... opportunities
· Proactively claim jobs in the online platform provided
· Translate software and IT support content
· Adhere to strict terminology rules and complex stylistic guidelines
· Deliver translations within deadlines
· Native French (France) speaker
· Experience in translation and MT post-editing
· Strong interest in IT and innovation technologies; general IT savviness is a big plus
· Ability to research topics and terminology quickly and efficiently — in both source and target language
· Ability to apply strict stylistic guidelines and follow complex instructions
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and quick responsiveness
· Individual responsibility
· Ability to deliver required quality level
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com.
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism, and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy, and we will adhere to the highest standard
Freelance Translator - French (France) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.