Carrier Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 months ago
We are looking for a capable Engineer - Technical sales Support to join our awesome team at Carrier in Puchong, Selangor.
Growing your career as a Full Time Engineer - Technical sales Support is an awesome opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, people management and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Engineer - Technical sales Support at Carrier today!
Engineer - Technical sales Support - Carrier - 1034758015 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Engineer - Technical sales Support
Carrier Puchong Posted 3 hours ago Apply Now Apply Now Engineer - Technical sales Support
Carrier Apply Now Job Description
Carrier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, No 10F-1, 10th Floor, Tower 5 @ PFCC , Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
• Provides Equipment Selection, Quotation and... Technical Specifications and schedule to Sale Engineer
• Provides application and system solution in technical supports to Sales Engineers
• Perform project heat load estimation - Carrier HAP E20 software
• To focus on Commercial and Light Commercial segments
• Provides VRF drawing
• Provide system compare & analyze products & technical information.
• Enforce, perform, support, and comply company Code of Ethics and EH & S Programs Responsibilities:
• To submit the activities reports to supervisor promptly and accurately.
• To expand sales support coverage at SEAP region
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or equivalent.
• Knowledge and direct experience in air-conditioning preferred.
• Minimum 1 years of working experience in the related field is required
• Customer Focus, Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Possess initiative, determination and drive to implement programs and activities.
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge in Heat Load Estimation program preferred
• Knowledge in AutoCAD drawing preferred
• Plans, prioritizes, and manages mid-size engineering projects; prioritizes tasks to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
• Synthesizes analyses of data, uses the results to prepare technical reports of findings and recommendations, and communicates key findings to more senior engineers.
• Conducts engineering processes using standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
• Performs general engineering activities that may not be attributed to a defined discipline.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Specializations Engineering , Electronics Company Overview
Carrier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Join the team of experts developing tomorrow's cutting-edge heating and cooling innovations Carrier improves the world around us; Carrier improves people’s lives; our products and services improve building performance; our culture of improvement will not allow us to rest when it comes to the environment. For further information on Carrier, please visit MISSION AND PURPOSES Mission
To be our customers’ first choice for air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration, controls, fire and security solutions globally. Purpose
We make the world a better place to live. We create comfortable, efficient, healthy, safe and secure environments, and ensure the global food supply is transported and preserved for safe consumption. VALUES Quality
Quality is the common denominator of all we do. Performance
We strive for continuous growth to reinforce our leadership position.
We achieve world-class financial performance.
We continuously improve the productivity of our assets and resources. Responsibility
We maintain the highest ethical standards.
We are environmentally responsible and drive to sustainability.
We care for our employees’ health and safety.
We actively support the communities in which we do business. Innovation
We are a company of ideas, committed to research and development.
Our heritage inspires us to reach the next innovative, powerful and marketable idea. Customer Care
We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.
We make it easy to do business with us.
We are committed to excellence in customer satisfaction. Employee Development
We listen to our employees and treat each other with respect.
We are committed to employee and management development.
We value diversity in individuals and cultures. HISTORY A History of Innovation
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a family of remarkable companies defined by its leading global brands and renowned for its unyielding commitments to innovation and environmental sustainability.
More than that, the UTC Climate, Controls & Security family may be unique in its legacy of founding entrepreneurs, men who not only built significant and lasting businesses, but who defined and even invented their industries. These extraordinary entrepreneurs are today a very real part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security’s success in the vision and values they shared, and their names an essential part of the unit’s competitive advantage. Willis Carrier changed the world in 1902 when he designed the first modern air-conditioning system, provided the underlying framework for the design of air-conditioning systems with his 1911 Rational Psychrometric Formulae, and brought comfort air to the public with his centrifugal chiller. Dr. Carrier is the acknowledged Father of Air Conditioning, and his legacy of environmental stewardship today remains an important part of Carrier’s ongoing innovation and leadership. Additional Company Information
Registration No. 3896-A Company Size 51 - 200 Employees Industry Repair & Maintenance Services Benefits & Others Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Benefits Scheme More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a Engineer - Technical sales Support in Puchong, Selangor:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Engineer - Technical sales Support - Get Hired Fast Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.