Mission Sports Pvt Ltd
Mission Sports Pvt Ltd Bengaluru Karnataka India
3 months ago
We at Mission Sports Pvt Ltd ( SPORTYLIFE )*, are looking for a Sales Representative *for multiple locations to streamline the sales operations of the Company. We are looking forward to working with someone who is equipped with the talent of comfortably managing and optimizing sales and the responsibilities that come with it. In the below points, we have summarized our requirements for the job position:
· Prospecting clients for the premium plans of SPORTYLIFE .
· Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
· Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
· Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
· Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
· Attending Exhibitions, Trade shows, Sports Events, Sports Academies, Schools and Colleges to develop the customer database.
· Conducting presentations and product demonstrations.
· Handling new client acquisitions and converting free... users to Premium users.
· Communicating & Pitching about the brand and services to new clients on Sales call and field sales to generate customer leads.
· Engaging/ Managing/ Handling various clients on organized Events and Exhibitions.
· Building good rapport with clients on field and turning it into effective lead for sales.
· Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
· Understanding the sales process through On-job training.
· Negotiating with Users to arrive at the best deal for both the client and the organization both.
· Converting leads into sales & generate quality leads to expand our customer base.
· Meet or exceed sales goals and contribute to month-over-month growth.
· Improve our time spent winning and closing sales.
· Understand customer needs and requirements and therefore be able to pitch the plan for the client.
· Ability to prime leads and follow up for further development and closure.
· Close sales and achieve the monthly/weekly targets.
· Be a team player and build a good relationship with clients.
· Collecting and recording customer data with details required.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in B2C & B2B sales calls and field sales.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· Hands-on experience in the sales cycle.
· Building a positive client engagement.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Immediate joiner is preferred .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹40,000.00 per month
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 05/03/2023
Expected Start Date: 15/03/2023
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Business Development Executive Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.