PPS Sacramento CA United States
2 months ago
At Jacobs, we don't settle - we're always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as welook intothe future with great optimism and focus. We don't settle until we give our best and know that we're making a difference.
We're seeking a Civil / Agricultural / Water Resources PM to lead projects with irrigation and water district clients to... design and construct irrigation, drainage, and flood control system rehabilitation and development projects. The geographic focus of this position is in California, but you will have opportunities to engage in projects throughout the Western U.S.
Here's What You'll Do:
• Contribute to business development and project delivery with irrigation and water district clients in California.
• Effectively lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects within project defined scope, schedule, and budget limitations.
• Support our water district clients with proactive planning, design, and services during construction for complex water storage, conveyance, and distribution projects.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary water resources planning, permitting, design, and construction team to support the development and implementation of complex water management projects from concept through construction and operations.
• In-depth knowledge of surface and groundwater hydrology and irrigation and drainage engineering and water management concepts and principles.
• Ability to lead the design of projects involving water measurement, hydraulic structures, open-channel and closed-conduit conveyance, pumping systems, and water storage facilities.
• Knowledge of water rights and federal and state permitting processing and requirements for civil projects in California.
• Experience in developing plans, specifications, and contract documents and providing services during construction for large-scale irrigation and drainage facilities.
• Experience in project management to deliver projects within project defined scope, schedule, and budget limitations.
You'll help others discover what drives them, nurturing their purpose and guiding them forward. Your role will keep our company connected, and we'll support you with what you need to be successful. But you're not just a leader - you're an achiever.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
• Bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in civil, agricultural, or related engineering discipline.
• Ten (10) years of progressively responsible professional engineering experience in the design and construction of irrigation, drainage, and flood control facilities.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of California.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and computer skills.
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment and lead others in managing tasks.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits, employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Typical salary range for this position is $109,800 - 171,500 , and is commensurate with experience relative to the position
Sacramento CA USA
Jobs in Sacramento CA United States
Civil / Agricultural / Water Resources Project Manager Sacramento jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.