Worldline Stockholm Sweden
3 months ago
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We are looking for a Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset since the position will hold both operative and strategic accountability for the product area. This area includes products like Buy-now-pay-later, Merchant loan, DCC and Accessories. Your mission is to define the product strategy and roadmap priorities in line with stakeholder’s expectations, and help to bring new products to life. You are responsible for your... product area, product- and customer life cycle, profitability, and understanding and analyzing the market and the competition. You manage stakeholders throughout the organization, and are working close with your peers in Sales, Go-to-Market, Product and Operations.
You will perform your magic in the following main areas:
Business aspects of the offering:
• You are the natural ”go-to” person for your product area and have a close collaboration with your virtual team, collecting input, informing, training and keeping them up to date of progress/issues and roadmap
• Set the Product Strategy for the area
• Create a roadmap and an activity plan
• Create and maintain commercial and technical documents supporting the Sales organization
• Work actively on areas of improvement to optimize profitability and quality
• Ensure that the products are compliant from a Scheme/Risk perspective
• Create reports to monitor the performance of your products
Maintenance of the existing product:
• Responsible for ensuring customer experience
• Understanding the market where Worldline Nordic is operating
• Act on deviation on customer experience & quality
Product Development within the Segment:
• Responsible for implementation of initiatives for product development. Act as requirement owner
• Propose and implement change that improves function and efficiency
• Flag products that drive too much cost or complexity and divert from Strategy
What We Are Looking For
As our new Product Manager you will most probably need the following competences, skills and abilities to succeed:
• Good understanding of product management
• Able to work in a role that combines both strategic and operational tasks in a highly dynamic organization
• Take a pragmatic and professional approach, being constructive and solution driven, drive appropriate solutions in the best interest of the business
• Analytical skills: Understands customer/market needs and the requirements linked to them to translate into functionalities that can be easily implemented
• Communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization, including senior management
• A great team player, who supports the team and puts team and business objectives first
• Graduated at least at bachelor level
• Working hybrid from or Stockholm office (Hammarby Kaj 10)
• Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
• Able to travel if needed
• If you have PM-exp. from financial services and speaks Swedish it’s seen as an advantage
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
• Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
• Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career..
• Health contribution
• Health check – Every 2:nd year
• Private Health Care Insurance (EuroAccident)
• Pension scheme
• Parental pay and 12 months pension during parental leave
• Opportunity to hybrid working according to company standard
• Benefit portal with many great offers, plus more.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
Product Manager - Value Added Services Nordics Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.