Tele2 Stockholm Sweden
3 months ago
Title: Product Operations Manager Roaming & Connectivity
If you are a Product ninja with a desire to make an impact on the Swedish telco market, look this way. As Product Operations Manager you will be part of the exiting journey of creating Sweden’s most satisfied customers. Sounds interesting? Please read on. ABOUT TELE2 At Tele2 we have a vision to enable a society of unlimited possibilities. We strive for circular economy, innovation, diversity and to protect children online.
We are proud that our company is built on the courage and strength to challenge everything that others take for granted. We are driven by an absolute belief that things can always be done better by acting fearlessly and challenging how things can and should be done. We take great pride in our role of delivering customer value by being Reliable, Insight Driven and Collaborative – it is called the Tele2 Way. We focus on simplicity in every task we undertake, aim to creating... unlimited possibilities beyond expectations. ABOUT THE ROLE The Product Operations Manager’s primary objective is to ensure a well-functioning roaming and Connectivity product portfolio, to increase efficiency and reduce complexity in our operations. This is done in close cooperation with Product Management, Commercial and IT. You will support the commercial teams and product managers in their planning and execution of roadmap initiatives. Maximize customer satisfaction and product NPS, through innovation, continuous optimization, and process improvements throughout the customer journeys.
You will report to the Head of Product Operations who reports to the Director Digital & Consumer Products in the B2C Leadership Team.
Key Responsibilities in the role include:
• Variable pricing management
• Roaming and international calls
• Roaming experience for customers travelling within EU and/or RoW
• Roaming customer communication incl changes
• Implement price changes on all B2C brands
• Interface towards revenue assurance and fraud
• Product operational analysis and optimization
• Companion product operations
• Quality of Service from a product perspective
• Mobile coverage
• Operational parts of data, voice, sms, mms
• Voice mail and Baring services
• Demand and experience SIM and eSIM
• Project management
WHAT WE LOOK FOR We believe you are a team player, business savvy and detailed oriented, all complemented with a drive to change the status quo for our customers and improve on past performances. You are interested in truly understanding the customer needs and solving their biggest challenges – today and in the future.
We also believe that you have:
• Experience in product and/or business development within the consumer segment
• Strong business acumen and high proficiency in writing requirements and project management
• Ability to efficiently lead and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and written
• An interest in tech and telecoms
• A background in IT (leading role or development) or company working with telecom
• High proficiency in quantitative tools, such as Microsoft Excel
A FEW WORDS FROM THE MANAGER "My name is Niklas and I´m heading the Customer Operations team. As part of the team you will be given the opportunity to truly make a difference for our customers We have the deep know-how about our broadband and mobile products End-2-End. We are the spiders in the web when it comes to developing our Tele2, Boxer and Comviq products, working with highly skilled colleagues across the organization, working with our different brands, products, and channels. We are solution oriented, insight driven and have a true passion for understanding the customer needs and solving their challenges - both from a holistic perspective but also in the nitty-gritty details." ARE WE A MATCH? Find out more about life at Tele2 and who we are at tele2.com/career and WeareTele2 on Instagram and Facebook. Are you interested in knowing more about our work to create a more sustainable future? Read about our social responsibility and green efforts at tele2.com/sustainability.
The position is a fulltime permanent role located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
We look forward to your application Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
As a step in the recruitment process, Tele2 performs a background check on final candidates
Product Operations Manager Roaming Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.