Aviso Wealth Vancouver Canada
3 months ago
At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Publisher to join our Marketing team.
This role can be mostly remote, however we will on occasion require you to come onsite to our office at 1111 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Digital Marketing the Senior Content Publisher will be part of an ambitious and exciting digital transformation. The Senior Content Publisher will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance and... optimization of various Aviso websites. Working in close partnership with the product marketing, content and user experience teams as well as the sales team, compliance, information technology, etc., the Senior Content Publisher will be responsible for ensuring website content is on-brand, current and creates digital experiences that support our business objectives and key results.
Who you are:
• Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
• Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
• Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
• Ongoing updates, reporting and optimization of Aviso’s web properties with the goal of creating best-in-class digital experiences that support our organization’s objectives and key results
• Leverage content and personalization to provide relevant, industry-leading responsible investing content to our clients, including investors and advisors
• Conduct regular audits to ensure all content is current and relevant and to enhance user experience
• Make timely updates, including posting new thought leadership articles, fund tools and regulatory materials
• Create and manage the WCMS component library, an articulation of all components within the content management system, their utilization, configuration parameters and version history
• Work directly with the UX Design team to analyze & recommend tweaks to existing components, ensuring full utilization of the suite and the reduction of unnecessary / outdated components over time
• Provide feedback on web copy and design to ensure it is optimal for the channel and user experience, with a continuous search for improvement
• When called upon, will assist with the extraction of website analytics data and the management of email marketing communication deployments.
• Assist with the development of strategies to increase website registrations and improve conversion
• Implement UX team recommendations leveraging existing component suite and, where required, an empty shell component that can offer additional flexibility
• Manage the utilization of non-componentized designs, ensuring that elements routinely deployed are eventually converted into reusable components, thereby reducing manual work within the suite, and ensuring continuity across digital properties
• Work with the French translations team to ensure a quality bilingual website
• Ensure the site remains compliant with all various regulations, including securities regulations, privacy legislation and AODA / WCAG guidelines. Aviso is committed to providing quality, accessible experiences to our clients and this role will be called upon to continually monitor and refine our experiences to meet AA standards
• Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor and report on competitor websites
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, digital marketing or business administration or equivalent experience
• 4-5 years of web management experience in the financial services industry
• Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on expertise with platforms like Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics
• Experience leveraging digital analytics insights
• Familiarity working with a digital design system
• Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Proficient in HTML, CSS, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, mobile layouts and responsive break points
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
• Ability to consolidate information from a variety of sources and make recommendations
• Demonstrated content management skills, ideally including hands-on experience with an Enterprise-grade Web Content Management System (WCMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, SDL, etc.
• Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
• Considerable knowledge of website standards and best practices, including accessibility standards (AODA) and content publishing requirements to support accessible design
• Excellent written communication skills, along with strong web copy editing capabilities
• Self-confident and strong ability to work effectively and independently within tight deadlines
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Understanding of the Canadian investment management industry
• Understanding of the regulatory environment in Canada
• Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
• Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
• Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
• Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
• Matching contributions to our retirement program
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
• Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with over $100 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca
Senior Content Publisher Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.