Relationships Australia Northern Territory
Relationships Australia Northern Territory Sadadeen NT Australia
2 months ago
$88,757 – $92,775 + Salary Packaging Benefits
Welcome To Relationships Australia Northern Territory
Relationships Australia Northern Territory (RA-NT) is a community-based, not-for-profit, non-government organisation providing?a broad range of?services for all members of the community regardless of religion, belief, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background, or economic circumstances.
We believe Relationships Matter, and respectful relationships can empower people to belong, connect and have meaning and confidence to meet the challenges of our time.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and adaptable professional to join the growing Community Wellbeing Team at Relationships Australia NT.
Do you have a passion for supporting people living with disabilities and seniors experiencing abuse?
Then this unique and exciting position may be for you!
You Will Provide High Quality Trauma-informed Counselling And Casework To... Clients Serviced By The Community Wellbeing Team, Which Is Composed Of Three Programs
The Specialised Elder Abuse Service program which provides case management, counselling and mediation to older people who are ‘at risk’ of, or experiencing, elder abuse and their families or support persons.
The Disability Royal Commission Counselling Service (DRCCS) which provides trauma-informed counselling and casework for those affected by, or engaged with, the Disability Royal Commission.
The Specialised Family Violence, Children’s Counselling program (SFV) which provides trauma informed counselling and case work to children and their families who have experience FDV.
You will have initiative, flexibility, well developed clinical practice and case management skills.
You will also be able to positively connect with the community and build stakeholder engagement as part of this role.
• Salary Packaging up to $15,899 on top of the salary
• 5 Weeks annual leave + 3 extra days between Christmas and New Year
• Professional Development of $3000 and 10 days study leave pro rata per year
• We take staff wellbeing seriously! Up to $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance and a Wellbeing Day each year
• EAP for employees and family
• Want to make the move to the NT? Up to $4000 relocation allowance (conditions apply)
Essential Selection Criteria
• Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Counselling, Psychology or another relevant qualification
• Demonstrated knowledge of theory and experience in trauma-informed counselling/case work
• Proven experience of working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and/or qualifications working with people with disabilities and/or mental illness
• Experience and/or qualifications working with people who have/are experiencing abuse
• Experience/qualification in therapeutic group work
• Current NT Driver’s License
• A satisfactory Northern Territory working with children’s check.
• A satisfactory National Criminal History Check.
• A commitment to our Safeguarding Children Practice and Behaviour Guidelines.
How To Apply
Submit a one-page Cover Letter addressing Selection Criteria and include a Resume and two Referees.
For more information, please visit our website:www.nt.relationships.org.auor to discuss this position further please contact Michaela on 08 8950 4100 .
Relationships Australia NT encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, CALD, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support your accessibility needs
Sadadeen NT Australia
Counsellor / Case Worker Community Wellbeing Team - Alice Springs Sadadeen NT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.