Neami National Mascot NSW Australia
3 months ago
“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues in Australian society”
About The Role
• Full-Time Permanent
• Classification: Consumer Service Delivery Level 2, with a salary range of $67,322 - $72,203 per annum + Superannuation
• Location: Mascot, Step B.
Overview Of The Position
As a CRSW, you will provide a range of rehabilitation and support to consumers, tailored to meet their individual needs. Neami National's work with consumers occurs within their own community of friends, family and neighbourhood. You will work closely with homelessness and mental health service clinical case managers and other community partner organisations in order to deliver the best possible comprehensive service to consumers. Community Rehabilitation and Support Workers at Neami National function within a collaborative team approach and are supported by regular opportunities to reflect upon their practice and access comprehensive training and development.
What you will bring to the... role?
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Ability and willingness to work effectively as part of the team, to meet program goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of complex mental health and drug and alcohol issues
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Mandatory role requirements:
• Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (have received three doses), (or have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine and have a scheduled appointment to receive their third dose.)
• Candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination to Neami National.
• National Criminal History Check (Police check) – disclosable outcomes considered
• Valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement
• Current Drivers licence
• Australian Working Rights
• Diverse and inclusive organisation
• Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
• Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
• Salary Packaging program providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
• Generous leave entitlements including paid parental leave, an Accrued Day Off each month, Gratis Leave and Wellness leave
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Benestar
How to apply:
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Pallavi Worah | Service Manager | [email protected]
Applications Close: Friday 10th March 2023
Be Yourself - Neami values and celebrates diversity including multidisciplinary teams and the unique backgrounds, experiences, and contributions that each person brings to our community. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities and culturally and linguistically diverse people are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that is accessible, inclusive and reflects the community in which we live
Mascot NSW Australia
Community Rehabilitation Support Worker Mascot NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.