SUSE Portugal (+4 others) Bulgaria
3 months ago
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open-source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the ability to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Reports In To
Vice President; EPMO/IMO
Objective of the role:
The EPMO/IMO (Enterprise Program Management Office / Integration Management Office) team at SUSE is responsible for program and... project management of cross-functional strategic projects, and leading our acquisition integration vision, strategy and delivery. We lead and manage integration projects and strategic projects by providing program governance and structure, collaboration and transparency, and cross-functional team coordination across multiple functional teams to achieve our strategic and integration vision. The EPMO/IMO team identifies and Implements process optimization as a key part of many of these large cross-functional projects.
This is a department of fast-paced and ambitious individuals who are energized by collaboration. We work with all levels of the organization, across all functional areas, and regions.
As a member of the EPMO/IMO Team, the Program Manager will provide support for key strategic projects and integration efforts. This role will coordinate across multi-disciplinary teams with a key focus on process optimization across all impacted groups (e.g. business, technology, operations, external stakeholders). As needed the Program Manager will participate in Program Management and Integration Management aspects of the EPMO/IMO team and should have a program and project management background.
Process Improvement Focus Areas
Your primary role will be to support process improvement Initiatives across SUSE:
• Support process owner and Operational Excellence teams in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
• Identify and document existing processes in support of process improvement initiatives and developing system requirements for future systems.
• Conduct research, analysis, evaluation and assessment of existing processes and procedures and develop improvement recommendations to streamline and gain operational efficiencies
• Process re-engineering to improve quality, customer satisfaction, efficiency, cycle time, lower costs, etc.
• Definition of relevant process metrics and KPIs.
• Recommendation of organizational changes to drive efficiencies
• Coordination/collaboration with internal process owners and stakeholders
• Provide methodology, technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives.
• Facilitate the design and implementation of new/improved process models along with associated training.
• As needed, provide hands-on program and project management leadership including project initiation, scheduling, management, control and closing
Integration Management Focus Areas
As part of the EPMO/IMO team, you may provide support for integration projects as needed:
• Collaborate with other members the IMO, external consultants, workstream leaders and other cross functional teams to drive integration planning, Day 1 readiness, organization design, and executive reporting.
• Solve complex cross-functional challenges related to integration
• Act as a change champion in support of each acquisition and integration to internal team members
• Work closely with the Corporate Development team to support due diligence activities
• Active participant in building and executing communication plans.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience implementing process improvement and change initiatives and program management
• Solid analysis and reporting skills
• Ability to facilitate reoccurring technical/non-technical meetings and working groups
• Ability to discern and think strategically
• Ability to clearly document, explain, and present to technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong project management, process management and organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills, including ability to create polished PowerPoint presentations for various levels of management
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence team members cross functionally within the organization; the person in this role MUST be a team player - willing to jump in and help when and where needed
• Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable working in an environment with imperfect information and ambiguity
• Ability to communicate recommendations to senior leaders and help influence integration strategy and implementation
• Comfortable working both in teams and independently in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Can excel, and be excited, working in fluid and rapidly changing environments while bringing structure and clarity to each situation
• Ability to speak and write English effectively and communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
• Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite
• Occasional travel may be required
• You embody SUSE’s core values:
• We are collaborative
• We are empowered and accountable
• We are passionate about customers
• We are respectful and inclusive
• We are trustworthy and act with integrity
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere –- from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE puts the “open” back in open source, giving customers the agility to tackle innovation challenges today and the freedom to evolve their strategy and solutions tomorrow. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, and employs nearly 2000 people globally. SUSE is listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
Portugal (+4 others)
Jobs in Portugal (+4 others) Bulgaria
Program Manager Portugal (+4 others) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.