iCOVER Bulgaria Bulgaria
3 months ago
iCOVER specializes in Wholesale of Background Screening & Business Intelligence solutions for the global market. We are an international company with operational headquarters in Paris, backed by a network of offices worldwide, which offer strategic global reach for all your business needs.
Our expertise lies in data collection, research & verification of information, analysis, and reporting. Our clients know that we are diligent, always prepared to go the extra distance to deliver compliant, accurate and timely results. Our service is dedicated, professional and reliable.
Currently, for our Product team in Bulgaria with the option for a fully- remote position, we are looking for a:
The person in this role will be in charge of the development of the company’s product portfolio. The product manager researches, structures, reviews and handles all product-related sources and requests.
• Researching and setting up a component solution per... jurisdiction;
• Description and thorough analysis of the scope of the solution and scope of permissibility;
• Allocation of research tasks to researchers, supervision, and, if needed, training;
• Review and validation of the solution – including but not limited to, product, legal and compliance aspects, as well as procedural and technological aspects, and cost-related details;
• Implementation and structuring of the solutions;
• Creation and implementation of quality controls for each component type and each component;
• Regular review of existing products and restructuring or amending them if needed, providing the relevant argumentation;
• Understanding and handling the requests of the sales team and the client success team and the client concerns related to new or existing products, as well as providing them with potential solutions or alternatives;
• Continuous development of industry and product-specific expertise, as well as engaging in and shaping potential training environments for self- and team- development;
• Designing and documenting statistics related to the product family – including but not limited to: monitoring and reporting new and existing solutions, volume of sales, potential or existing profit per product, escalations, technical solutions, and others;
• Responding to and resolving client escalations;
• Actively contributing to iCOVER’s global source management strategy;
• Coordination with other Product Managers to standardize and enhance research practices and processes, as well as product and service development;
• Coordination and training of Content Analysts on iCOVER’s and Square Facts’ products.
• Negotiation with vendors, partners and public organizations;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English;
• Good command of any other language will be considered an advantage (particularly, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or any Southeast Asian language);
• University degree in law, finance, economics, political sciences, or human sciences
• Technical skills: Microsoft Office, Internet research, databases;
• Strong communication and argumentation skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Problem-solving and quality-oriented attitude;
• Inquisitive and self-motivated mindset;
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure;
• Adaptability to working with a global team and in an international work environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Possibility to grow in an international team;
• Excellent remuneration package and work-life balance;
• Additional paid leave;
• Flexible working hours;
• Food vouchers;
• Additional medical insurance;
• Public transportation allowance;
• Annual bonus;
• Multisport discount;
• “Bring a friend” bonus model;
• Awesome class A office.
Then APPLY now
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.