GoCardless Riga Latvia
3 months ago
Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
Our vision is to fix payments and bank account data at a global scale and we are looking for an individual to help us join the dots between a fantastic product and huge growth potential. Make no mistake, we are building a category and we intend to own it. We need someone with the right mix of talent and experience to help us with this.
What excites you
Product Marketing at GoCardless can really be summarised in three core activities.
• How do we ensure that customer facing teams have the right positioning, messaging, tools... and pain-driven data points to drive growth?
• How do we launch new products and initiatives across the world in a way that generates maximum adoption?
• How do we listen to and understand the market so we can make more effective decisions as a business?
There’s a lot of work to be done, but one of our key tenets for 2023 is “do fewer things, better”. We want to select the activities that will have the maximum impact on the business and focus on them.
What excites us
• You have taken innovative new B2B products and features to market,
• You believe that product launch doesn’t stop at launch - adoption and business impact is how you measure yourself.
• You are adept at market research and can demonstrate influencing business and product strategy as a result of that research.
• You have a lot of experience engaging with product and engineering teams to solve customers problems.
• You enjoy working independently, given a set of objectives.
• You also enjoy cross-functional work with disparate areas of the business.
• You understand the value in building a better payments ecosystem, as well as the value of leveraging bank account data to do that.
• More than anything, you are a problem solver.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
€3300.00- €3800.00 per calendar month
(some of) The good stuff
• Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
• Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
• Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
• Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
• Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
• Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
• Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Product Marketing Manager Riga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.