NielsenIQ Bucharest Romania
3 weeks ago
You will be responsible for cooperating with our current retailers' clients, building up the partnership and the co-dependency between companies. You will assist clients in understanding retail trends, and advise and consult in optimizing their marketing strategies to help their businesses grow and develop.
• Proactively offer consultancy to retailers on market trends and identify points of improvement and development
• Lead client meetings and data presentations
• Analyze and interpret sales data, building a story and recommendations
• Provide training to clients on NielsenIQ tools and solutions
• Continue to broaden knowledge of client business issues and needs, NielsenIQ services and the broader industry
• Coordinate between NielsenIQ departments and client stakeholders to ensure that developments are identified and implemented efficiently and smoothly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or any field
• Excellent written and... verbal communication; English and Romanian proficiency is a must
• High level of client service skills
• Being passionate about market intelligence, research analysis or the FMCG industry is an advantage
• Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
• Communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
• Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
• Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts)
• Resourceful problem-solving and collaborative team player
• Work in an international, multicultural environment
• Private medical covarege
• Hybrid working module
• Meal Tickets / monthly
• Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
• Internal recognition program
• Volunteer time off
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NielsenIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process
Junior Client Executive Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.