Caliberly Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
4 weeks ago
About the job Social Media Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Co-development and strategic steering of result driven brand social media strategy in line with the wider marketing and business goals in collaboration with department head.
• Campaign planning and implementation of projects specifically designed for the medium to retain brands positioning in this space in alignment with department head and retail communications manager.
• Relationship management with inhouse & 3rd party content creators, planning of content, and implementation of the same, in alignment with retail communications manager and department head.
• Reporting from the medium in line with requirements on an ongoing basis, focusing on insight driven future recommendations.
• Integration and implementation co-management of social media into all brand activities, both physical and virtual.
• Development and co-management of always on social media programs running in the tactical space as... regional market support in close alignment with retail communications manager.
• Management and monitoring of all social media activities and generating status reports on the same.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
• Attend events and produce live social media content.
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
• Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
• Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
• Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
• Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
• Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Campaign and Agency coordination:
• Active participation in all campaign planning, management and implementation across the agency ecosystem.
• Active participation in agency partner management with marketing colleagues and attendance of all agency status sessions.
Retail communications operational support:
• Operational implementation management of retail steering methodology across markets, budget file management and all associated admin processing (LPO, supplier CEs).
• Attendance of all regional market statuses, operational management and development of reporting templates, and support on overall budget record.
PR / influencer support:
• Coordination of PR/ influencer related activities within the experiential space to ensure alignment and transparency across the department
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Social Media Coordinator Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.