CareerAddict London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Do you have software engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in London with hybrid working options? If so, we want to hear from you! Think IT is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Software Engineer, and the Full time role comes with an attractive salary of up to £90,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As a skilled Senior Software Engineer, you will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value to end users as early as possible. You will also work in collaborative, customer-obsessed teams to build fantastic experiences for internal and external users and contribute to the company's distributed, global architecture while defending its quality and performance requirements.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Software Engineer role, you can expect to:
• Use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value to end users as early as possible
• Build and run software, exemplifying DevOps culture
• Take... part in the entire software life cycle, from ideation to building, maintenance, collecting feedback and improving
To apply for this software engineering job, you will need professional experience writing code in two or more programming languages.
You Will Also Require The Following
• A willingness to learn the company's tech stack - mostly C#, .Net, Node and React
• An understanding of working with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming, Kanban or Scrum
• Experience mentoring more junior team members
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of £80K-£90K and a compelling benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this Full time Senior Software Engineer job in London with hybrid working options motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Think IT today.
Think IT. The experts in IT Recruitment in the UK. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise to employers and job seekers in Digital & Software Development, and Cloud & Infrastructure technology. Focusing on Private Wealth Management/Financial Services markets, Think IT is a trusted provider of Digital & Software Development, Cloud and IT Infrastructure staffing solutions.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Senior Software Engineer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.