Rider Levett Bucknall
Rider Levett Bucknall London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Title: HR Systems Analyst
Division: Human Resources
Location: London or Birmingham
Reporting to: HR Operations
RLB is a major international property and construction consultant, currently embarking on an exciting expansion journey with challenging growth plans to meet our 2030 strategy. We are currently looking for a HR Analyst to support us continually improve our employee environment as we strive to be an employer of choice.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, this role will work in close collaboration with the Head of People & Culture and the HR team to help deliver the HR strategy across the UK.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of managing HR systems, business analysis, reporting and dashboards.
With over 1000 employees across the UK and Europe and 4,500 worldwide Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core... services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
We are an award winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available.
We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse. Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients' businesses in the long term.
Our focus at Rider Levett Bucknall is to create value for our customers, through the skills and passion of our people, and to nurture strong long-term partnerships. People are at the heart of our business and a great employee experience is key. The People and Culture strategy supports the delivery of this through the attraction, development and retention of an exceptional diverse workforce. We strive to create an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves through effective HR practises and the development and coaching of our teams.
The team is lead by the Head of People and Culture with an HR Generalist team reporting to the HR Operations Manager, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Team, Future Professionals Manager and Learning and Development Manager to provide a best-in-class service to the business.
Overview Of Role
This is a HR systems role for the UK and Europe. The purpose of the role is to:
• Implement and support the delivery of the HR strategy through the delivery of effective HR practices.
• Ensure the data management and governance on our HR systems.
• Create and update reporting and dashboards in PowerBI.
• Provide the best employee experience and customer service excellence in everything we do.
• Working with generalist HR team, Talent Acquisition team, and learning and development team to understand and manage our systems, including vendor governance and systems training delivery for the team.
• Undertake minor configuration of the HR systems, as required.
• Ensure data management and governance across all HR systems.
• Create and update reporting and dashboards with PowerBI.
• Business analysis for HR systems in relation to defects and enhancements.
• Take on and deliver ad hoc HR projects as requested by the Head of People and Culture to improve business performance.
• Develop, implement and report on key HR KPIs and other metrics
• To identify and lead on opportunities for continuous improvement in the delivery of HR Services and HR systems.
• Friendly; Being approachable, supportive and ensuing our One RLB culture
• Customer Service Excellence; Being able to understand the needs of the internal and external customers, responds promptly and ensure the customers is at the forefront of their thinking
• Learning: Develops job knowledge and skills through personal development and learns from feedback
• Working Effectively: Takes ownership for work, works efficiently to meet deadlines and uses initiative to solve problems
• Influencing: Confidently uses relevant information to persuade others and gain agreement and commitment
• Adapting & Coping: Remains positive and resilient under pressure, adapts to change and uses support networks
• Analysing & Interpreting: Seeks to understand root causes and complex situations and makes informed recommendations
• Communicating: Articulates messages clearly, listens to others and engages people in the message being communicated
• Experience of working within a fast-paced Human Resources team.
• Innovative thinker who can challenge the norm.
• A team player with a “can do” attitude, personable and flexible.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal clients – must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to build confidence, trust and respect amongst Partners/Managers.
• Attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
• First class written and verbal communication skills.
• Organised and driven to achieve efficiency.
• Commercial approach.
• Proactive, confident, tenacious, resilient and flexible.
• Experience of working with HR databases (ideally Iris Cascade).
At RLB, our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. In order to support this, we recognise the importance of flexible and agile working and are open to having conversations on how this could work for you and our business from day one.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: [email protected]
HR Systems Analyst London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.