SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA
SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Description of the Business Line or Department
Our commercial strategy focuses on three main areas:
• Ensure growth through our key client segments with particular focus on FIM (Financial Intermediaries).
• Drive our global sales management, notably by combining our indicators by entity and by private banker (AuM, NNMA, NBI, GOI);
• Anchor our risk culture, conduct, Customer Excellence and the Group values described in the Leadership Model in our sales force on a daily basis
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Responsible for developing, managing and retaining client relationships with financial intermediaries as part of a member of a team of private bankers who are focused on one or more target segments.
• Focus on Business Development and Client/Asset gathering, maintenance of existing client book.
• Winning new portfolio mandates with primary focus on IFA segment and promotion of our DPM offering
• Ensure that you adhere to and drive a culture that treats... clients fairly that focuses on long term sustainability of client relationships.
Summary of responsibilities
• Knowledge of markets, products and advice (investment management, wealth planning, banking, credit, and capital markets)
• Meet or exceed several individual and team-based financial targets, including income, AUM/NNMA and return on AUMs
• Strong knowledge and discipline relating to risk management, compliance, AML and regulatory procedures
• Ensure that all regulatory training and testing is completed in a timely manner
• Good business development skills to develop new client relationships through existing client base to maximise further opportunities
• Actively involved in developing and maintaining client relationships, both individually and as part of a team
• Main clients focus: both UHNWI and HNWI in one or more defined segments managed by intermediaries
• The Private Banker may be expected to provide guidance to less experienced bankers and assistants
• Work effectively and successfully within the team and corporate framework
• Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SGPBH Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long-term sustainability of client relationships
• Fully respect SG Policies and Procedures defined locally, at PRIV and at Group Level, in order to control operational risks
• Respect of local SGPBH procedures and relevant regulations
• Application of IMMUNE and FORCE rules
• Must seek advice from management in case of doubt
• Individual contributor level competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
• In-depth product knowledge and excellent sales and relationship management skills.
• Business development skills
• Manages and targets clients and key relationships.
• Advising across a broad range of products and services
• Knowledge of regulations applying to the bank, its staff and our clients
• Ability to develop good knowledge of the wider SG Group
• Client development and retention capabilities
• Knowledge of internal risk and conduct management, compliance, AML procedures and constant vigilance in respect of them
• Train less experienced staff as required
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Exercise good judgement skills to prevent fraud and raise alerts as necessary
• Team Player & Collaboration
Level 4 RDR compliant qualification such as the CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD).
• Level 6 qualification such as the CISI Full Diploma
• in order to provide regulated credit advise will require Certificate of Mortgage Advice qualification to Level 3.
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity
Senior Private Banker - Private Banking - London, United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.