I work for NSW
I work for NSW Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
The Health Care Complaints Commission is looking for a Manager, Resolution!
Manager – Resolution
Do you want to be part of a meaningful organisation that plays a central part in maintaining the integrity of the NSW health system and protecting public health and safety in NSW?
Are you a highly organised person who meets deadlines and is passionate about making a difference in the stakeholder engagement space?
Do you have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the development of stakeholder engagement strategies and initiatives, working in the NSW Public sector.
If yes we would love to hear from you!
What will you receive in return
• Fantastic Clerk 11/12 ongoing opportunity.
• Salary range from ($134,411 - $155,445) plus superannuation and annual leave loading
• Flexible working arrangements (including but not limited to a hybrid work from?home/office model, flexible start and finish times and accrual of flex leave).
• Great Office location, Sydney CBD, close to Surry Hills and... walking distance from Central Station.
• Access to our wellbeing initiatives such as Fitness Passport, Headspace subscription and more!
• Access to unique growth and development opportunities, including access to over 17,700 online Linkedin Learning courses.
About The Hccc
The Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC) is an independent statutory body (set up under the Health Care Complaints Act 1993) that plays a central part in maintaining the integrity of the NSW health system, with the overarching consideration of protecting the health and safety of individuals and the community.
To learn more about the HCCC, please view our website? here .
About The Role
Lead and manage the Resolutions team to deliver well-targeted, high quality and timely services to resolve complaints that are referred for assisted resolution and to promote resolution solutions and capability building across all functions of the Commission, in line with the Commission’s obligations under the Health Care Complaints Act (the HCC Act).
Collaborate with Local Health Districts and private health organisations to strengthen complaints management and resolution practices at the point of service delivery.
To learn more about the position, please view the ?Role Description?here.
• Lead the Resolutions team, setting directions, goals and KPIs for its work and performance.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures, resource and case allocation strategies to ensure key performance indicators are met in line with the Commission’s statutory reporting obligations and strategic plans.
• Collaborate with your peers and leadership team to drive the strategic priorities of the Commission.
• Exercise judgement to guide and decide appropriate responses to cases at initial enquiry and resolution stages.
• Allocate cases to staff based on appropriate skill match.
• Manage a panel of external conciliators
• Demonstrated practice and skills in mediation, alternative dispute resolution and/or restorative justice.
• Understanding of the role of the Commission and the Health Care Complaints Act and an ability to interpret legislation.
To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing Australian work rights.
Given the HCCC’s unique and critical role in maintaining the integrity of the NSW health system, it is essential that all prospective employees are able to carry out their duties in an independent, honest and consistent manner with uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Background Verification Check which includes a National Police Check (Criminal History), qualification check, and Working with Children’s Check.
All employees of the HCCC are required to have received a COVID-19 vaccine or have an approved medical contraindication certificate. You will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status if successful.
How To Apply
Applicants are required to submit an online application. This will include:
• Current resume / curriculum vitae (CV) (maximum 5 pages)
• Cover letter which clearly details your skills, capabilities and experience in a Manager, Resolution role relevant to this position (maximum 1 page)
Applicants who do not submit both a CV and cover letter will not be considered.
The selection process will include a comparative assessment to assist in determining your suitability for the role. This will include a behavioural based interview and online testing.
A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for roles of the same work classification that may become available for filling over the next 12 months.
Other Managerial positions arising in the broader Complaints Operations (Assessment and Investigation ) functions of the Commission may become available over the course of 2023.
Applicants who wish to be considered for positions in these functional areas (in addition to the Manager Resolution position) should also indicate their interest when submitting an application.
Closing Date: 11:59pm Sunday 12 March 2023
For any questions about the position, please contact;
Jane Probert, Director Resolutions and Customer Engagement on Ph: 9219 7545 or email [email protected] .
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact HCCC People and Culture at? [email protected] .
For more information about Employment at HCCC please click here .
The Health Care Complaints Commission values a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from people with disability, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people from LGBTQI+ and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, we welcome hearing from you. Please contact the P&C Team on [email protected]
The Commission is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Sydney NSW Australia
Manager, Resolutions Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.