GRS Recruitment Valletta Malta
3 weeks ago
A leading legal firm is looking for a Commercial & Litigation Advisory Lawyer to join their Commercial Litigation and Commercial Advisory team in Malta. The role will cover all aspects of commercial & litigation advisory work, predominantly with international clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years post-qualification experience within a law firm or as an in-house counsel dealing with commercial law matters or a post-graduate degree in commercial and corporate law will be considered favourably. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Commercial & Litigation Advisory Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice in commercial law matters including general commercial law, contract law, corporate law, competition law, employment law and related areas.
• Research and drafting advice and legal and judicial documents.
•... Attending court and tribunal sittings.
• Supporting the legal team generally, under the direction of the Firm’s partners.
• Pursued legal practice for at least three years, preferably in the relevant areas.
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English.
• Keen interest in handling litigious matters.
• A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team, work under pressure and be results oriented.
• Great salary
• Health insurance
• Excellent working conditions
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to
Commercial & Litigation Advisory Lawyer Valletta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.