Al-Futtaim Group Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 weeks ago
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role :
Credit Risk Analyst will support in the Risk Management of Captive Finance... and In-house Finance (IHF) Credit Risk
Assessment functions. The person will be responsible for both portfolio analytics as well as underwriting for various Al-Futtaim Automotive portfolios. Time split between analytics and underwriting will depend on the need of the organization.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Support in development of a Credit Risk Framework (Risk Policy Guidelines, Annual renewal Program, Portfolio
• Credit Management, Risk Process) for all segments (within UAE) and markets (across GCC)
• Majority of time (&>=80%) will be dedicated to analytics. However, based on needs of organization this role will also support the underwriting process for IHF/Captive Finance
• Create Risk reporting dashboards for various segments and countries
• Proactively monitor key credit risk metrics relating to product, channel, exceptions and vintage performance
• Document performance versus risk profiles and thresholds
What you will do :
• Risk Management and reporting
• Underwrite Credit Cases
• Prepare Credit Risk reports
• Support Risk Reporting for all customer segments
• Manage annual risk review / policy review and portfolio thresholds
• Ensure the understanding and acceptance of Risk criteria and KPls at each level
• Implement and Monitor Credit Delegation framework in line with Group / Risk requirement
• Regular Process of Risk reporting for all segments and markets
• Create and Manage Training program for enhancing capabilities and improved risk decision making
• Support development of technology infrastructure including deployment of IT system and support in its development / enhancement Governance, Control, and Risk.
• Understanding of Auto financing in GCC
• Understand technical/regulatory matters affecting the business.
• Develop analytics to support potential changes to credit policies
Required Skills to be successful :
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills with ability to influence and interact with senior management
• Strong work ethic, ability to make decisions, and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent analytical skills
• Expertise in Risk Technology and Credit Lending systems preferred
• Ability to analyze company financials and market conditions
• Travelling to GCC and East Africa may be required.
What equips you for the role :
Finance degree required. Advanced degree preferred
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
UAE National- Finance Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.