Microchip Technology Philippines Philippines
3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be a part of something great? Want to join a 20,000-member team that works on the technology that powers the world around us? Looking for an atmosphere of trust, empowerment, respect, diversity, and communication? How about an opportunity to own a piece of a multi-billion dollar (with a B!) global organization? We offer all that and more at Microchip Technology, Inc.
People come to work at Microchip because we help design the technology that runs the world. They stay because our culture supports their growth and stability. They are challenged and driven by an incredible array of products and solutions with unlimited career potential. Microchip’s nationally-recognized Leadership Passage Programs support career growth where we proudly enroll over a thousand people annually. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, values-based decision making, and strong sense of community, driven by our
Vision, Mission, and 11 Guiding... Values
; we affectionately refer to it as the
Aggregate System and it’s won us countless awards for diversity and workplace excellence.
Our company is built by dedicated team players who love to challenge the status quo; we did not achieve record revenue and over
30 years of quarterly profitability
without a great team dedicated to empowering innovation. People like you.
page to see what exciting opportunities and company
Microchip’s fast-growing Analog Power and Interface Division (APID) is looking for an experienced and motivated technical staff test engineering team leader to provide test software and hardware solutions for its diverse analog, power and mixed-signal portfolio of products. As a senior technical member of the test development team, you will also be responsible to manage and mentor test engineering staff and actively participate in key test strategic decisions. This position is located in our Philippine Technical Center (PTC), Muntinlupa, Philippines, and some travel will be required
• BS or MS degree in Electrical, Computer, or Electronics Engineering
• 10+ years of experience developing ATE test solutions for analog and mixed-signal semiconductor devices
• 3+ years of experience as a team leader
• Must possess an in-depth knowledge of analog, power and mixed-signal device theory, test methodology and PCB design/layout.
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills with an understanding of semiconductor test and FA methods
• Experience with project management and solid organizational skills
• Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a global multi-functional team environment
Highly Desired Skills:
• Experience on analog and mixed-signal ATE platforms: SPEA C600MX/DOT800, ETS-300/88, and Teradyne J750
• Understanding of DFT, BIST, SCAN, statistical process control, calibration theory, and test limit guard banding methodology
• Understanding of ISO, QS9000, AEC-Q100 and/or TS16949 quality standards
0% - 25
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Technical Staff Engineer - Test Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.