Sportsbreaks.com Manchester United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
This is a hybrid role based in our Manchester office with flexibility for homeworking, so you must live within a commutable distance.
Sportsbreaks.com is a new customer brand formed in 2019 offering unforgettable sports travel experiences, brought to you by Destination Sport . We offer unrivalled sports travel experiences to the world’s most exciting sporting events, including the Formula 1 Grand Prix, Wimbledon, La Liga, Serie A and Primeira Liga games, as well as world-class UK Rugby Union games and UK football match breaks.
Despite being a new company, our team has a wealth of knowledge, with over 80 years of combined experience and an outstanding reputation in the sports travel industry.
The key purpose of this role is to support with marketing activity to help achieve Sportsbreaks.com’s ambition of becoming the most visible, trustworthy and comprehensive sports travel brand. The role will involve supporting across the full marketing mix... including online and offline activity.
No two days are the same in this exciting new role, but on a typical day you will
• Support with the planning and implementation of online and offline marketing activity for Sportsbreaks.com including but not limited to brand/product positioning, website, email, media/content partnerships, affiliates/influencers, PR etc
• Lead on implementation of email marketing strategy including written content creation, email build, basic data segmentation and send
• Lead on writing compelling copy for the Sportsbreaks.com website, ensuring that pages remain up-to-date and on brand
• Support with Sportsbreaks.com’s new affiliate marketing programme including outreach and management of credible content creators and influencers
• Support with any joint marketing campaigns for travel agents or distribution partners
• Collaborate with Performance Marketing Team to provide support for digital campaigns and ensure there is robust tracking and evaluation in place for all marketing activity
• Collaborate with Partnerships Team to understand opportunities to leverage partnership rights across other marketing touchpoints, ensuring relevant approval processes are followed
• Work collaboratively with Sportsbreaks.com’s external marketing and PR agencies as required
• Understand sports and travel industry market trends to provide creative idea generation towards Sportsbreaks.com marketing strategy
• Experience in utilising creative software including Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred
• As required, support with selected marketing activity across wider Destination Sports Groups brands
So if you have a passion for sports, and are looking for your next challenge, take a look and get in touch we'd love to hear from you
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Marketing Executive Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.