Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield Brisbane QLD Australia
3 weeks ago
Associate Director, Quantity Surveying
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield are seeking an Associate Director, Quantity Surveying to join our Building Consultancy team! The Building Consultancy (BC) team provide technical building and engineering advice to property owners and occupiers throughout the Asia Pacific Region. We primarily advise clients on the condition, compliance, cost, risk, function and performance of their buildings and assets and provide associated life cycle cost advice. In conjunction with our Project and Program Management teams, we provide management and delivery services for capital investment, replacement, refurbishment, maintenance and/or repair works.
The Property Development Services team have a new position for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based within the Sydney or Brisbane office to work as part of a national team. As our team operates on a national basis, regular travel within Australia is a specific requirement to undertake... inspections for new or existing facilities.
You will also be responsible for:
• Preparing cost plans and elemental or trade estimates
• Completion of detailed trade measurements and cost estimates.
• Undertaking cost analysis and VM assessments
• Analysing and evaluating tenders
• Full cost administration and control of building contracts.
• Undertaking Superintendent role on a broad range of projects.
• Preparation of initial and monthly reports to financiers
• Preparation of Insurance Replacement Cost Assessments
• Preparation of Life Cycle Cost plans on new or existing facilities
• Preparation of scope and cost budgets for existing building refurbishment / replacement
• Preparation of Project Cash Flows
• Liaise with client and stakeholders to understand the client’s scope, needs and ambitions.
• Engage with internal and external consultants to ensure co-ordination of information and deliverables within project time frame.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 10+ years property / construction industry experience.
• You will be a results orientated and collaborative individual who has business development capabilities and can demonstrate extensive experience in construction cost planning and administration with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of Building Materials and Standards
• Must be an Australian Citizen and willing to undergo a Baseline Security Clearance process for Federal Government clients.
• Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics.
• Accreditation with AIQS or RICS.
• Excellent skills with CostX or other CAD measurement programs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to synthesise information and to draft reports, prepare and deliver presentations to a high standard.
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from;
• Being part of a growing global company;
• Career development and a promote from within culture;
• An organisation committed to Diversity and Inclusion
To be What’s Next as the Associate Director, Quantity Surveying with Cushman & Wakefield - click the apply link, upload your current resume and complete your application. Apply now!
At the very heart of Cushman & Wakefield lies an unrelenting commitment to creating an inclusive culture that benefits employees and creates a positive community impact. We are passionate about championing industry change and celebrating the diversity of our people, our business and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The health and safety of our team members is of top priority, therefore, all Cushman & Wakefield controlled Workplaces require staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to [email protected] Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Associate Director, Quantity Surveying Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.