Al Futtaim Group - Other locations
Al Futtaim Group - Other locations Doha Qatar
1 month ago
Job Requisition ID: 152646
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A"rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
• The primary focus of the role will be... responsible for all the marketing and media activities related to Automall.
What you will do:
• Liaise with the marketing team in developing the content/ media/ influencer plan for social media.
• Keeping the incoming stock showroom ready and if required detailing by coordinating with the purchasing team.
• Timely photograph of incoming stock to ensure images are available for website and social media.
• Managing stock with the right description on company website, 3rd party websites, social media accounts and in showroom display media.
• Managing enquiries and local content shooting for social media.
• Work closely with the marketing team for any on-ground activations.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management and coordination experience
2.- Communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution
4.- Basic computer skills
About the Team:
• Reporting to the Head of Automall Operations and the primary focus of the role will be responsible for all the marketing and media activities related to Automall.
What equips you for the role:
• Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business or Administration
• 1 year's marketing experience.
• Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in English
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click "apply": Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application
Digital Content Executive Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.