XeroPl Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
What we are looking for:
Xero’s App partner Ecosystem is a key strategic asset to Xero, and one of the largest marketplaces for business apps in the world. It connects millions of small business customers and their advisors to over 1000 app partners and financial services in the Xero App Store, and tens of thousands of users of the Xero API who build value added integrations on... the Xero platform.
Our Ecosystem Marketing & Growth team is a group of product, partner and growth marketers and have an opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join the team. We’re looking for someone who is energised by the power of content and the opportunity to shape the customer content strategy for Ecosystem to grow and support Xero’s business platform vision.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will help grow awareness of, and demand for, apps and the Xero App Store with our small business and accounting customers, through strategic content creation and distribution in a variety of owned and paid channels. You’ll work closely with the Head of Xero App Store Marketing to develop the content strategy and be responsible for driving that strategy, working closely with your direct team and a broader group of core Xeros across the globe - in many cases you will be the glue that ensures alignment across multiple teams, functions and stakeholders to deliver on our content roadmap.
You’ll be a passionate content writer/producer who understands the power of content across all stages of the marketing funnel, and who enjoys creating content that improves the lives of small business owners and accountants. While you will be responsible for developing some content directly and at pace, you’ll also enable other specialist teams across Xero to create content to meet your objectives with your input and guidance. Your key mission will be to ensure all customer focussed content produced and designed for Apps and the Xero App Store is current, effective and aligned to help achieve key priorities and outcomes for the Ecosystem team.
What you'll do:
- Develop the Xero App Store Content Marketing Strategy, this will include customer research analysis, competitor and regional analysis, coordination of keyword research with our SEO lead and any other research as required to develop the strategy.
- Develop and manage of the content roadmap/calendar to drive strategic marketing outcomes
- Develop content in line with the content strategy both directly, and indirectly through Xero teams and contractors depending on format and requirements. Formats may include; articles, webpages, guides, video, social media, case studies, emails, webinars etc.
- Ensure SEO and content marketing best practice are met and that content projects deliver on the needs of our audiences and marketing goals
- Coordinate the publishing content on appropriate owned channels, in some cases this may involve direct use of a CMS.
- Monitor and report on content performance, through a key set of KPIs, at both a global and regional level
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships across the Ecosystem team and more broadly with regional and global teams and stakeholders, to understand their needs and ideas, drive alignment, efficiencies, and prioritisation and influence desired outcomes
- Support Xero App Store Campaign, Comms and SEO activities
- End to end coordination of Xero App Store content marketing initiatives
- Drive content workflow efficiencies and document important processes
- Champion content marketing for the Xero App Store - become the ‘go-to’ person for all things customer content - a central point of coordination and expertise
- Collect and share analysis and insights
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, experimental and results-driven culture that lives and breathes Xero values.
What you'll bring:
- Experienced and passionate content writer/producer with the ability to communicate B2B topics in an engaging and accessible way tailored to their audience
- Exceptional ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution and working through ambiguity with ease
- Experience in the development and delivery of content aligned to strategic outcomes
- Adept at gathering information and insights to build and deliver content
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively and exceptional at managing diverse stakeholders
- Solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing
- Self motivated and team oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Good time-management skills, ability to multi-task, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- 4+ years work experience in similar roles
- Experience in developing channel and customer segment specific content
- Responsibility for setting and monitoring performance against targets
- Experience leading content marketing initiatives and/or project management skills
- Experience in effective stakeholder management and/or collaboration across teams/regions
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Xero is a Rainbow Tick certified employer.
Xero strongly encourages employees and contractors to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work from a Xero office, or engage in any face-to-face Xero business.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position
Auckland New Zealand
Content Marketing Manager - Ecosystem Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.