Richemont Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Cartier is excited to expand in the New Zealand market, which presents a rare opporunity to lead the bold and passionate spirit of iconic Cartier Maison in this new territory. We're seeking an experienced leader to take this new venture and build the business and team to success.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
In line with Maison’s long-term strategy, the Cartier Country Manager for NZ is responsible to develop the brand equity, business and organization in NZ. The Country Manager is responsible for proposing and implementing a coherent strategy for the market to ensure that retail, specialists, marketing, communication, operations and team management are at the level required to grow the brand presence.
Reporting to the MD of Cartier Oceania and as part of the Oceania Executive Committee, the Country Manager will work closely with the Sydney offices to elevate and accelerate their market strategy and ensure consistency and compliance.
The Country Manager acts as an ambassador of... the Maison Cartier at all times.
360 NETWORK STRATEGY
• Implement and manage new retail strategy, in line with international guidelines
• Drive revenue and market share
• Manage long term retail growth (organic and possible new sites)
• Initiate action plans to develop local and international clientele.
• Implement and manage watch specialist strategy for the country in line with international guidelines
• Develop wholesale growth and business development in the country
• Ensure local partners are performing, coherently with brand and group policies, procedures and incoterms
• Establish strong relationships with partners in an omnichannel approach
• Develop relevant e-commerce platforms for the country (Cartier internal & Partners)
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
• Establish local communication strategy in-line with international guidelines
• Define & lead 360 product action plans relevant with local market dynamics
• Monitor efficacy of communication activities
• Work closely with the Oceania Marketing & Communication team
• Identify & connect With new client communities
• Define and implement locally relevant client strategies & action plans
• Establish Care Services as a competitive advantage
• Manage Cartier NZ team entailing task delegation, coaching, development and evaluation
• Bring forward leadership to motivate Retail team and create unique experience
• Build an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence
• Build local talent strategy and partnerships to source the right talent for the evolving organization
• Support the localization of the people development programs led by the Oceania L&D team
• Help position Cartier as an employer of choice
NETWORK & COUNTRY CONNECTIONS
• Develop long-term strategic relationships (i.e. industry peers, advisors, Council, etc.)
• Establish Cartier as an active member of the country community & development
BUDGET & OPERATIONS
• Responsible for P&L in the country
• Manage the budget processes (BU, LE) using the support of local Richemont Shared Services
• Manage the reporting processes
• Manage sales and profitability targets
PROFILE | REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCES
• Strategic thinking competence
• Entrepreneurship mindset with a 360 perspective including brand equity development, people mgt & development and commercial leadership
• Strong experience in Sales and Marketing (in luxury a plus)
• Strong leadership ability to engage team members in global projects
• Retail operations experience
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in English
This role will be based in Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland New Zealand
Cartier New Zealand Country Manager Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.