fotograf Jens Th
fotograf Jens Th Sheffield United Kingdom
3 months ago
Looking for your next role in Civil Design? We're looking for Civil Engineers, Senior Civil Engineers and Principal Civil Engineers!
Innotech Partners are looking for a Civil Engineer to join the ranks of a design consultancy company. Our client is a is a regional civil engineering consultancy providing specialist development planning and infrastructure services to the property industry. Our client is a management team of Chartered Civil Engineers and collectively have over 70 years' experience in delivering a wide variety of development projects. Meaning a chartership is within direction of anyone joining the business!
When it comes to you, we're looking for someone with what it takes to complete an endless line of projects throughout 2023 ranging from residential commercial, industrial, retail, leisure and mixed use development comprising elements of all types of land use. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role with strong understanding civil engineering and... a relevant civil degree and a member of ICE.
Day To Day Operations Of The Role Consist Of
• Competent in all technicalities and areas of operations
• Involvement in the delivery of projects within a team setting
• Supporting the team with your expertise when required.
• Accreditation of business responsibilities of best practice when required.
• Once employed by our client there will be a commitment to begin your training under the ICE for chartership! *
Key Requirements Of The Role
• A considerable understanding of engineering and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• A record of design practice within multiple projects over the course of their lifespan
• Team leadership of projects small and large with an ability to develop consistent practice and consistency.
• The responsibility for H&S obligations on projects.
• Mentorship skills to ensure the progress and improvement of sustainable development across the team.
• Comms of fresh and exciting concepts both technical and non-technical.
• Appropriation of professional standards.
• practical experience with at least two of: AutoCAD, Civils 3D, MicroDrainage, FLOW, Site 3D, Civils 3D, MicroStation, Solid Works, Revit.
Each Applicant Is Required To Have
• An able listener
• Can do attitude
• Team player
• respect for the role and team around you
• proactive in supporting the growth of the business and client relationships
For the right candidate selected there will be a great list of benefits such as:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Leave
• Pension Contributions
Innotech Partners limited (12587274) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group
Jobs in Sheffield United Kingdom
Civil Design Engineer Sheffield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.